Harmonic Trading - page 262

mcope7:
I'm starting to use the ZUP_v92 alert ENGLAND on Metatrader 4. Looking over a Bullish Gartley pattern that it appeared to find, I noticed that the Fibonacci specifications were not close for at least for the B and D points according to Scott Carney. Is there another custom indicator for mt4 that I could use to locate the more precisely defined Gartley pattern? I've heard that GFT might have one, but I don't know if it is available outside of their trading platform.

I had found zup-92b from somewhere, hope you guy can try and use it and compare the difference with zup-92.

Files:
zup_v92b.mq4  421 kb

mcope7:
I'm starting to use the ZUP_v92 alert ENGLAND on Metatrader 4. Looking over a Bullish Gartley pattern that it appeared to find, I noticed that the Fibonacci specifications were not close for at least for the B and D points according to Scott Carney. Is there another custom indicator for mt4 that I could use to locate the more precisely defined Gartley pattern? I've heard that GFT might have one, but I don't know if it is available outside of their trading platform.

I had found zup_92b from somewhere and hope all members can use it.

Files:
zup_v92b.mq4  421 kb

kamyar:
Hello all

I have tested many strategies that all of them were related to indicators and many other stuff but i did not found them more accurant then basic analysis of the market. i mean,the Price Patterns. there many froums and threads about this very simple and practical way of trading but here i found nothing except two thread which is forgotten now.anyway i have strated this new thread to someone who is intrested in trading without indicators and exactly trend following strategies.it is simple and profitable and gives you a bright view of the market and it's action.by the way.from now on,i'll post the probable patterns and i hope that the others who is intrested and professional in this matter follows the thread and we make a trmendous collection of patterns and their's result.all you need is the ability of recognizing the PRZ(Price Reversal Zone) and the revresal candle stick pattern ..

for more information you can reffer to these links:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

EDITED by Newdigital:

Sorry Kamyar that I added information below to your post but many people asked to have something on the post #1. Sorry once again.

just some information collected from this or other threads:

1. harmony indicators: here and here.

2. candelsticks reversal patterns indicator is here.

3. Price Patterns:

- Price Patterns (Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) explanation is here.

- Price Patterns by Suri Duddella: good public thread.

4. 5 pattern indicators posted here.

5. 1-2-3 Pattern indicator is here.

6. everything about candles, inside candles and custom candles: indicators.

7. color patterns (indicator helping to identify the patterns): here.

8. WolfWave_nen indicator is here,

9. Elliot Wave Indicators is here,

10. ZUP indicators:

- Zup v46 indicator with the instruction about how to use in English and Russian language,

- ZUP_CCI_v48,

- ZUP 58 with Gartley Patterns.

- ZUP 60.

- ZUP_v61_WW_WW (Wolf Waves) and some modifications (enter in wave #3 etc).

Thanks nen.

- ZUP 62. Thanks nen and Poruchik (first lieutenant).

- ZUP_v63.

- ZUP_v64.

- ZUP_v65 with backtesting possibility. Fixing.

- ZUP_v66 Spiral.

- ZUP 67.

- ZUP 69.

- ZUP 73 + template 71 (8 ZUP 71).

- ZUP 75.

- ZUP 76.

- ZUP 76 mod from serr (onix).

- ZUP 76mod4

- ZUP_v77.

- ZUP_v78.

- ZUP_v78 updated 4.14.08 with template (thanks mlen77 and nen).

- ZUP_v78 updated 4.30.08 with template (thanks mlen77 and nen).

- all ZUP indicators in one post #76 (onix forum) incl ZUP RSI: linked post and original onix forum page; the other ZUP on RSI download from this post.

- ZUP 79 is on this page.

- ZUP 80 is on this page. Fixed ZUP 80 is here.

- ZUP 81 is on this post.

- ZUP 82 is on this post.

- ZUP 86 is on this post. and this post with indicator and documentation aboyt how to use (and with explanation of the parameters).

- ZUP_v89 is on this post.

- ZUP_v90 is on his post.

- - ZUP_v92 is on his post and same version with alert in english language is on this post.

11. WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 - ZUP Gartley Pattern Alerts and Screen Shots: good indicator with documentation about how to use it. Created by WRR. Indicator is on this post.

12. Gartley Reversal Auto indicator is here.

13. DML&EWA system: read starting from this page and this post.

14. Search_patterns_v6 indicator is on this post.

15. QTA indicators (quick time analyzer) by nen:

- QTA_v2 is on this post.

- QTA_v3 is on this post.

16. Search_patterns indicator is on this post.

17. Indicator and templates on trading based on a heatmap: starting from this page.

18. Adaptive trend lines: good indicator from nen and onix forum is on this post.

19. ABL Andre Boyka lines indicator is on this post.

20. Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 indicator is on this post.

21. Kor indicators are on this post with 2 configuration files are on this post.

22. Description of the patterns: this post and this post, this post about where to start with patterns.

Number 11 there is no EA

All Zups have instructions built in

padamfx:
I have the instuctions on how to use the older versions of Zup v30 but, with the new editions to Zup v45 where can I get the instructions in english. All the directions are in russian or something. Help unlock the great potential of this indicator.

Also can someone help find the instruction for the Gartley Reversal Auto.

Gartley Reversal Auto indicator posted now.

Every Zup Have instructions on inputs. First Contol panel>keyboard language> enable Russian output. Open zup in Meta Editor> tools>options> font tab> Script>Crylic. Then the text should be in Russian> compile>save as>rename> close editor>reopen zup in editor> pull up google> click "more" > click translator> Copy and paste the Russian text and click translate. only took me an hour to figure it out and waa bamm every zup has english instructions right there waiting for you read, now enjoy.

-MoneyJunkie aka Pipimint aka pipimintpatie

ZUP v93

By the way latest ZUP version is 93.

Here is the comments from Nen regarding the update:

Version 93.

Added parameters to display the target marks on the dynamic pitchfork Andrews:

mSSL_d - starting signal line (the initial signal line)

m1_2Mediana_d - 1 / 2 median (50%-I median)

mISL382_d - internal signal line 38.2 (an internal signal line 38.2%)

mMediana_d - (median)

mISL618_d - internal signal line 61.8 (an internal signal line 61.8%)

mFSL_d - final signal line (finite signal line)

mCriticalPoints_d - the intersection points of a 50% median with ISL 38.2 and the initial signal line

Options

mSSL

m1_2Mediana

mISL382

mMediana

mISL618

mFSL

mCriticalPoints

were used to set the output target marks only the static forks.

In infostroke static view of St Andrews noted the points of attachment forks of this type APs = 3. If static Andrews pitchfork privyazyva.tsya bars to arbitrary time-bars, the information line will be displayed APs = bars.

Fixed bugs

If you see both dynamic and static fork and set output labels on 1-2 median for zero bar, the label on the dynamic pitchfork is not displayed. Fixed.

If we are given a label as a rectangle - the target area and this target area falls between the line connecting the 2 and 3 points of attachment Andrews' Pitchfork, and the very first line of response, such as RL 14.6, then the target zone output between the first and second lines of the reaction. Fixed. At the same time a little bit optimized algorithm for calculating the target zones.

Files:
zup_v93.rar  65 kb

Thanks

Thanks for your wonderful job.

i appreciate very much your philosophy

zup76 mod4

Hi,

I had zup92 and zup76mod4.zup76mod4 i use only to show three drives,ab=cd and 5-0 pattern.as i loaded 20 pair with the zup76 how can i make it show those 4 pattern only.is there any setting in zup76 to disable gartley,bat,butterfly and crab pattern.

Thanks, and i learn a lot from this thread.

cyclone567:
Hi,

I had zup92 and zup76mod4.zup76mod4 i use only to show three drives,ab=cd and 5-0 pattern.as i loaded 20 pair with the zup76 how can i make it show those 4 pattern only.is there any setting in zup76 to disable gartley,bat,butterfly and crab pattern.

Thanks, and i learn a lot from this thread.

Hello cyclone567,

Please private message me if I'm asking a silly question: Why do you use ZUP v76mod4 in this manner? Why not just use ZUP v92 to look for 3-drives, AB=CD, and 5-0 pattern? Does it mean that ZUP v92 don't show these patterns?

a couple tpl's for whom ever wants them.

I just want to say thanks to Nen and Poruchik for all the work they have done for us little people.Lol, I made these tpl's and then realized it basically the same Poruchik. Any ways, the FiboFree has most all the levels you'll need, just turn on the expansion and fibo retracment tools on the zup then select them go into properties and they will automatically be inputed into your mt4 platform expansion and retracment tools. thanks agian., oh yeah if you want the ZZ lines to be displayed the setting is called Ext Style ZZ.

I just started using MT4 with zupv86. I have three other people I trade with and one of them has a different broker. Sometimes indicators (ex: Bullish Butterfly) confirm on his MT4 and they do not on my and the other person that uses the same broker. We see the pattern with the zigzag, but it doesn't confirm. I've also try 88 and the same thing happens. Does anyone know why?

Thank You

Reason: