Harmonic Trading - page 138

ziko123:
currently trading @149.48 -> +45 pips, move stop to breakeven

move stop to 150.40, it looks they want to retest 150 again

Hi

Hi .

Take your profit and re-enter in 150, what you think???

Regards........

EFX:
Hi .

Take your profit and re-enter in 150, what you think???

Regards........

no, I'm closing 1/2 position here @149.35 -> +60 pips,

moving stop to breakeven on the other 1/2

Good.

Good man.

Regards.

Hi all, i am a newbie in harmonic trading and i know this seems like repeating but can anyone tell me whre can i get "the harmonic trading" ebook. I tried to search for the book in this thread but count find 1.

thank you

ramshackle:
Hi all, i am a newbie in harmonic trading and i know this seems like repeating but can anyone tell me whre can i get "the harmonic trading" ebook. I tried to search for the book in this thread but count find 1. thank you

Here's what I used. To get a general idea. I still gotta get the lessons.

Dave

Files:
patterns.pdf  141 kb

thanx david

ziko123:
no, I'm closing 1/2 position here @149.35 -> +60 pips, moving stop to breakeven on the other 1/2

currently trading @149, 1/2 position currently-> +95 pips,

moving stop to 149.63

Hello guys

it is a long time I am trading forex by different methods and strategies , manual trading , EAs and etc. all of this time I have seen how good fibbonaci levels work and they become support and resistance lines for price. after reading your thread I feel , I see the market much better , I looked at the charts and patterns you have posted as kamyar has said in his first post 80% of trades was profitable congrats to all of you who made such a great and valuable thread. please keep up the good work , there are always new people like me who come and will start learning from you. I think it is the way real trading is.

Regards

FiFtHeLeMeNt

I guess I am not Welcomed

I have posted one email and sent one directly to Kamyar JahanBaksh.

But I wasn't noticed by anyone.

I noticed that Kamyar is generous (as his last name means), in responding other people's email.

I do not know, why I am ignored.

Neverthelss, God Bless.

Mehmood Syed

Reason: