Harmonic Trading - page 259

hello everyone, i am late to this party and would very much like to know how to make the following indicator (ZUP_DML_x1 to x9 and ZUP_DML_xX) to work on the EURJPY pair. For EURUSD, it works just fine.

this is a great stuff...the indis are work of art.... thank you all.

Bearish Bat or bearish Crab, how to know ?

Hi

1) BAT or CRAB

Please if someone have idea how to spot/know if bearish bat or bearish crab is forming ? Both could have same setup like:

AB=0.382 of XA

BC=0.382 of AB

then for :

Bat => D=1.618 of XA

Crab=> D=0.886 of XA

2) Retrace tolerance

Second question how precise has to be retrace :

e.g 38.2% it is valid everything up to next retrace level 50 % then it is other pattern ?

3) Targets after completions of D

Is there any guideline for each pattern and its targets after D is completed ?

Best regards

ShadowWz:
Hi,

"there are many ways of making money" - and i also can sell my indicators ,but the reason i don't do that,for example - kamyar share with us his knowlege/experience and most credit goes to him and of corse to any user wich contribute to this post.

- this my opinioin and thats why i post source code now,after ziko123 started "sell" his indicator.(so you can see there is nothing special in this indicator, only hours of work)

Cheers.

ShawdowWz, your a great man for releasing the source. Your knoledge has helped me understanding programming harmonics better. You also made a indicator based on the ZigZag (not the a_ZZ) and since I'm new to coding harmonic patterns I would love to see how you used the indicator. You called it 0_Harmonic_05_zigzag and it seems quite different then the others. Can you please share this aswell? Please ?

ShawdowWz

where are you now?

end_of_program' unbalanced left parenthesis

I want to optimize this indicator for better signals.

Need help.

elemiliman:
I want to optimize this indicator for better signals. Need help.

Have this version, name is the same!

Optimized but gives no signal

I have succeeded in adding more conditions for better result but it give no signal.

Indicator gives no signal ( tried to optimize Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3)

I tried to optimize Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 for better signal that is to define a trend before a pattern shown.

does your pattern recognition work ? repaint issue, too late etc?

my old version -- it tell me what happen like -- half a day ago, so it was useless

Help me look at the code for possible logical errors

I tried to define a criteria for a trend before a pattern comes up in other to eliminate the repainting issue.

But it gives no signal. Need help.

Reason: