Harmonic Zigzags - page 31

mlen77:
Attached are the indicators and the template used for the charts posted earlier.

Thanks mlen77, nice work...

Ethan

Beams

The Beams are still there.

Try doing the following:

1. go to each individual zup indicator (all 6 of them)

2. highlight and click it

3. choose EDIT

4. open the zup indicator

5. then close it up by clicking OK

6. after you have done all the zup indicators, right click your chart and hit REFRESH

Hope that helps.

Also, remember that Nen reminded me that the ZUP 78 needed to be compiled and to use MT4 build 215.

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal — Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 - that is the latest build

For the numbers in the QTA_v3 to appears, just click, highlight and edit then close. The template had been setup correctly that the numbers of the qta_v3 matched with the numbers of zup 78.

Please look at the attached EUR/USD chart.

Hope your beams shows when you make the adjustments.

Files:

zup beams

1. Save your templates, indicators in a folder called Backup

2. Remove your Broker's platform from your c drive using Control Panel, Add/Remove Software

3. It may ask you to restart your computer after the MT4 was removed

4. Download your Broker's platform again on your C drive, Program, MT4 folder of your Broker

5. Once you have done that, close the platform and download the MT4 build 215 from this link MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal — Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4

6. Save it on the same folder of your Broker (it will replace your Broker's MT4 which may be an older version).

7. You will need to input your data in the new MT4 platform and then close MT4

8. Copy back your Indicators on the Expert Folder, Indicators Folder

9. Copy back your templates on the Templates Folder

10. Open your MT4 platform

11. Go to Tools -> Metaquotes Language Editor

12. Once MetaEditor is open, go to the folder on your right hand side, click the Indicators folder

13. Look for zup 71, open it

14. Once it is open, go to upper left hand corner, click on File, then click Compile

15. This should solve your problem with zup 71

16. Do the same procedure in Meta Editor with zup 78, open it, and Compile

17. Close MetaEditor

18. Go to Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors

19. Check the box for DLL Imports and click OK

20. Close your MT4 to save changes and open it

Had tested the templates in different broker's platforms and different computers. The crash problems no longer exists.

Another thing, zup charts needs to be refreshed. Just right click the chart and hit Refresh. No need to close MT4.

Don't give up. Sometimes when we get frustrated or tired, our minds play tricks on us. Do this when you are refreshed.

price time squares

mlen77, Thank you for your time. I was wondering what I could share with you guys and what I have is a price and time squaring method that works well. But no one has written a script for it for metatrader as far as I know. Also I'm not sure where to talk about it since this is thread dedicated to the zup more or less. T5he technique basically converts price in to degrees and look for price time squares in the classical sense. Let me know if you guys are interested. What it will show is possible time windows for a change in trend. This would work well with nailing the end of most of these patterns. perhaps not every time but often.

David

David Michaels:
mlen77, Thank you for your time. I was wondering what I could share with you guys and what I have is a price and time squaring method that works well. But no one has written a script for it for metatrader as far as I know. Also I'm not sure where to talk about it since this is thread dedicated to the zup more or less. T5he technique basically converts price in to degrees and look for price time squares in the classical sense. Let me know if you guys are interested. What it will show is possible time windows for a change in trend. This would work well with nailing the end of most of these patterns. perhaps not every time but often. David

Try in ZUP to include ExtIndicator=13

Thanks Nen

Nen,

You are magananimous with your vast knowledge.

ZUP is amazing that it has a several possibilities in trading depending on what type of Trader you are.

ZUP 78 opened more possibilities than was manifested in previous versions.

Hopefully, we could document more of your updates and applications with zup.

As it is, I continue to experiment and trade better with your guidance and Fortuna's.

Thank you.

Pucio and mlen77, actually which function setting in zup is to display the beam? I think I'm having problem with zup71, maybe try in other zup and see.

Thanks!

Reason: