Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 31

Finding Gartly Points in WRR_ZUP_INFO

Hey WRR, or anyone else that can help me

How do create ordersend statements with targets at the A B + C points? this is what I have so far:

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Bid,3,RectanglePriceMin,dTri1Price3A,"Order Sent", 16384,0,Green);

Currently this puts a stop at the bottom of the "strike zone" ... but my target of point A never appears... Any ideas?

11. WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 - ZUP Gartley Pattern Alerts and Screen Shots: good indicator with documentation about how to use it. Created by WRR. Indicator is on this post.

----------

All the links are collected on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

newdigital:
11. WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 - ZUP Gartley Pattern Alerts and Screen Shots: good indicator with documentation about how to use it. Created by WRR. Indicator is on this post.

----------

All the links are collected on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

Hello,

I've actually tried looking at the documentation which is how I came up with my ordersent() line... but would really appreciate it if someone could point out the variables for A B + C or if i have them correct, what im doing wrong?

trader346:
Hey WRR, or anyone else that can help me

How do create ordersend statements with targets at the A B + C points? this is what I have so far:

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Bid,3,RectanglePriceMin,dTri1Price3A,"Order Sent", 16384,0,Green);

Currently this puts a stop at the bottom of the "strike zone" ... but my target of point A never appears... Any ideas?

Picture uploaded to forum

Files:

trader346:
Hello, I've actually tried looking at the documentation which is how I came up with my ordersent() line... but would really appreciate it if someone could point out the variables for A B + C or if i have them correct, what im doing wrong?

I assume you are trying to create a EA based on the WRR_ZUP indicator? You could perhaps use the "Print" command to double check the value of A when you issue the Ordersend command. Or double check for error messages when your order ticket is issued.

Just my two cents

rushiwowen:
Finally I finished this thread. Very interesting indicator. I was just wondering if there is any indicator telling you that a pattern is forming?

As you watch the fibo numbers change with the price changing. having an awareness of the other fibo numbers as well.. will tell you if a pattern is about to show....

But the pattern is not a valid pattern until it is formed according to the rules... and by then... the shape is already on the chart.....

How do i calculate the time in WRR/ZUP?

How do I tell when time has gone past the "strike zone" ?

What i want to do is clear any limit order trades that are placed if a new bar starts on the right side of this "strike zone" ... so that only trades are taken within the TIME allowed by this "strike zone" which coudl be wider then the current one you see:

trader346:
How do I tell when time has gone past the "strike zone" ?

What i want to do is clear any limit order trades that are placed if a new bar starts on the right side of this "strike zone" ... so that only trades are taken within the TIME allowed by this "strike zone" which coudl be wider then the current one you see:

Hi trader346,

I think you might be able to extract the time from the rectabgle properties. So if current time exceeds the rectangle time, get EA to cancel all outstanding limit trades.

Interested to find out how your EA development is progressing. How can I contact you?

I had a crash doing that also......

I think the cause may be related to your computer, not the indicator.....

Reason: