- 评论 (2)
Position Overview And Record
- Magics.txt: Import every Magic Number, separated by ","
- System.txt: Import every EA-Name, separated by ",". Very important: The order the EA-Name is the same how you put in the Magic Numbers in Magics.txt
Otherwise the EA won't display the correct Name to the Magic Number.
- Click on version number: some infos to your account
- Click on magic number: detailed overview of the orders filtered by magic number
What else can you do?
- In order to keep track of your EAs you can record several information to an external file. In Excel you can now analyse the various EAs
In the first comment you'll find examples of "Magics.txt" and the corresponding "System.txt". Moreover I'll give you an Excel-table to generate the strings for the 2 *.txt and to analyse the systems.
If you need any help with the EA get in touch with me. I will be glad to help you.
You can download the Demo for free in order to test the utility
- Panel checks unknown systems
- more small improvements
- Updated Panel
- Update Account Info Panel
- Update User Interface
- new feature: click on the version number to get some infos to your account
- updated order closing
- visual update
- new functions