PipFinite Reversal PRO MT5
Are Your Afraid To Trade Reversals Because You Might Lose Over & Over Again?
It is a fact that reversal trading often requires advanced skills to be able to make good trading decisions.
BUT... What if a simplified solution is available at your reach?
Our team has created an innovative algorithm that combines Price Action, Good Location & Accurate Statistics.
DISCOVER REVERSALS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE & have the ability to recognize powerful setups with Confidence!
Take Action Now! Please visit -> www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/716077
Test the demo version and explore its features, it would be a useful tool added to your trading arsenal.
Advantages You Get
- Simplified and effective reversal detection.
- Gives entry signals, exit strategy, stop loss and take profit levels.
- Reliable statistics following the criteria above.
- Never repaints, never backpaints, never recalculates.
- Signals strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notification and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
How To Trade
The simplified 5 step strategy. No complicated rules!
Step 1: Trade Setup
- Statistics Success Rate is at least 60% (Statistics Success Rate ≥ 60%).
Step 2: Check Support/Resistance Levels
- For Buy Signal: Price is NOT near resistance (Blue Line).
- For Sell Signal: Price is NOT near support (Red Line).
Step 3: Set Stop Loss
- You can use the Stop loss calculated by the indicator.
Step 4: Set Take Profit
- Option 1: Take profit on TP1.
- Option 2: Partial take profit on TP1 and close remaining position on TP2.
- Option 3: Take profit on support/resistance levels.
- For Buy Signal: Take profit on resistance (Blue Line).
- For Sell Signal: Take profit on support (Red Line).
Step 5: Exit Strategy
- If SL or TP levels are not reached, exit trade on a new signal.
- Signal Period - the number of bars used to calculate the signal.
- Zone Period - the number of bars used to calculate dynamic Support/Resistance Levels.
- Zone Deviation - the factor used to determine the distance of Support/Resistance Levels relative to price.
- Stop Loss Selection - the stop loss strategy applied.
- Stop Loss Offset - the additional stop loss in points.
- Take Profit Factor - the multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used.
- Misc Parameters - controls the universal visibility of objects & buffers.
- Display Parameters - controls the visibility of objects drawn on chart.
- Graphics Parameters - controls the appearance and colors of drawn objects on chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - controls the visibility and colors of statistics found on chart.
- Alert Parameters - controls the alert options enabled.
Offers solutions to different trading styles.
Be a part of our community and benefit from the services we offer -> www.mql5.com/en/users/mthessdc