Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория, модели, практика и алготорговля - страница 1076

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

nope, polynomial NN

May be same terminology "PNN" has been used for both "Pulsed Neural Network" and "Ploynomial Neural Network" ,but here is what I am looking at and it says PNN means "Pulsed Neural Network"

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0%BC%D0%BF%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

yes, but I mean polynomial NN - it uses gmdh and NN and bayesian inference

check private message

Yes, then we are already using PNN here, but we are not using the probability here I guess which is defined in the book..Or have you implemented anywhere to calculate the loss function or error using Pr(Probability of (x,y))?

By the way, what is "LOG LOSS" and "OOB LOSS" ...please define

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

http://wiki.fast.ai/index.php/Log_Loss

errors on train and test datasets (embedded in RDF metric) I use classification error or log loss (cross entropy). Rdf return this errors after learning

Ok, you can try to simply the code and test it if it works or not....Then, update me..

I will join after few hours...

The better I will understand these things the quicker and better we can improve the algo, because you have done the whole coding of the RDF and so I don't get these terms and syntax quickly:)))

Vizard_:

Один. Писали - не работают. Необходимость фильтра это подтверждает.
С тем же успехом можно взять диверы или еще че и фильтровать...

ты не фильтруешь входные данные с которыми работаешь? даже сама по себе торговая система есть фильтр которая в свою очередь складываеться из других фильтров меньшего порядка

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

мужик с сайтика наврал и завлек на свое обучение программированию

Максимка ты смешон, ты решил за 5 минут с какими то дебильными "уровнями" дончина решить задачу которую решал кандидат тех. наук около 10 лет, не понимая ни что такое рынок ни что такое уровень, ты смешон и примитивен

mytarmailS:

ты не фильтруешь входные данные с которыми работаешь? даже сама по себе торговая система есть фильтр которая в свою очередь складываеться из других фильтров меньшего порядка

Максимка ты смешон, ты решил за 5 минут с какими то дебильными "уровнями" дончина решить задачу которую решал кандидат тех. наук около 10 лет, не понимая ни что такое рынок ни что такое уровень, ты смешон и примитивен

это то, что тебе дал этот "кандидат" за 10 лет

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

это то, что тебе дал этот "кандидат" за 10 лет

окей

Vizard_:

Ты уже фильтранул уровни, когда искал плотностя.

Не, плотности это было про другое...

Тут есть просто уровни и реакция на них, но еще чего то не хватает

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

ты даже не понял что уровни экстремумов и уровни дончиана это одно и то жен

о я не буду смеяться, потому что это грустно

А ты даже не понял что экстремумы это не уровни (((

о я не буду смеяться, потому что это грустно

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

on next 3-d line I want to apply polynomials, here we must add some inputs to variables, x and y, for example x*y, x*y^2, x^2*y

on 4 line +1 input with increased polynomial degree.. correct me if something wrong

later need to collect all steps (lines) into 1 hard loop :) Now the code above looks really clear to understand 1-st and 2-nd steps

Yes, it seems to be correct if you understand 100% what you have written related to RDF since I understand only 50% to 60% till now:)))

But note that you have to write this code for every feature again and again for every line to implement GMDH and RDF and that is what I did just in a switch case statement:)))

I mean if you want to replace my function then, you have to write it 10 times....:)))

But I also doubt that it will NOT be GMDH anymore..it will be a simple PNN 

Also, if you know the usage of "Integration" used in "ALGLIB" library, then you can just call that function instead of for loops used in my code...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

yes, PRDF

Ok, then you can create a switch case and add a bunch of polynomials there and call the function randomly to choose one polynomial...then, why you said GMDH instead of PNN...then??:))))))))))))))))))))))))

I mean I unnecessarily wrote such big for loops:))))))))...

So now just use the same function which I gave to you and replace the for loops by a single polynomial of some degree and then, call that function for every line...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I said "like gmdh feature selection" I think :

So now just use the same function which I gave to you and replace the for loops by a single polynomial of some degree and then, call that function for every line...

I mean one condition in switch case= one different polynomial which will be choose randomly...Now you can write any number of polynomials as you want since there are no for loops:))))

If you want to me write..I can write as well..but I need some time to search for some good combinations...

By the way, for me to better understand your goal can you please explain me exactly what are you looking for or trying to achieve in terms of:

1. OOB LOSS and LOG LOSS..values or conditions etc?

2.Sharp ratio, profit factor, recovery factor etc or these things don't matter due to overfitting?

3.Anything else based on which we can decide the reliability of the system for LIVE trading?

I mean which parameters are you trying to achieve or increase etc?

Причина обращения: