Indicadores: Indicador de Capital Líquido e Saldo

Indicador de Capital Líquido e Saldo:

O indicador desenha os gráficos de capital líquido e saldo pelos dados histórico da conta, também usa as posições abertas para atualizar os gráficos em tempo real.

Autor: Igor Korepin

Hello!

Could you explain how to configure all parameters?

A intalled the indicator in a MT4 platform but the grafic not apper, but in other brocker work normallyl, coud you support me regardin it?

Regards! 

eduardopatrick:

Hello!

Could you explain how to configure all parameters?

A intalled the indicator in a MT4 platform but the grafic not apper, but in other brocker work normallyl, coud you support me regardin it?

Regards! 

Hi.
Check if your trading history is loaded? It must be the first line about adding funds to your account. What does the indicator print in the experts tab?

Igor Korepin:

Hi.
Check if your trading history is loaded? It must be the first line about adding funds to your account. What does the indicator print in the experts tab?

hello, thanks for the return!
1- Yes, the history is updated for the asset EUR / USD and others. (Print attached)
2- When I apply to a graph or edit a parameter, an alert message appears: "Èñòîðèÿ ñäåëîê çàãðóæåíà íå ïîëíîñòüþ". The balance and equity values appear ok, but the graphs do not appear. (Print attached)
3- When I choose the setting: "Only_Trade = true", alert messages appear as: "Â îáçîðå ðûíêà íå õâàòàåò NZDCHF" (Print attached), then the graphs appear, but the equity and balance values do not appear ok. ( Print attached)
3- Attached is the print of the graph window after inserting the indicator, as well as the prints.
I found this indicator very good, if I could explain how each configuration variable works it would be very good.
If there was a way to export the equity results to a spreadsheet it would also be very useful.
Sincerely,
E. Patrick.rint of the graph window after inserting the indicator, as well as the prints.
Arquivos anexados:

eduardopatrick:
hello, thanks for the return!
1- Yes, the history is updated for the asset EUR / USD and others. (Print attached)
2- When I apply to a graph or edit a parameter, an alert message appears: "Èñòîðèÿ ñäåëîê çàãðóæåíà íå ïîëíîñòüþ". The balance and equity values appear ok, but the graphs do not appear. (Print attached)
3- When I choose the setting: "Only_Trade = true", alert messages appear as: "Â îáçîðå ðûíêà íå õâàòàåò NZDCHF" (Print attached), then the graphs appear, but the equity and balance values do not appear ok. ( Print attached)
3- Attached is the print of the graph window after inserting the indicator, as well as the prints.
I found this indicator very good, if I could explain how each configuration variable works it would be very good.
If there was a way to export the equity results to a spreadsheet it would also be very useful.
Sincerely,
E. Patrick.rint of the graph window after inserting the indicator, as well as the prints.

Here is the indicator code with translation.

//------------- Filter your trading history

extern bool Only_Trade=false; / / Consider only positions, excluding deposits/withdrawals

extern string Only_Magics=""; / / Consider only positions with magic numbers (via any separator)

extern string Only_Symbols=""; / / Consider only positions on instruments (via any separator)

extern string Only_Comment=""; / / only Consider items with a comment (for example, [sl] or [tp])

extern bool Only_Current=false; / / only Consider positions for the current instrument

extern bool Only_Buys=false; / / only Consider buy positions

extern bool Only_Sells=false; / / only Consider sell positions

//------------- Appearance of the indicator

extern bool Show_Balance=true; / / Display balance

extern bool Show_Margin=false; / / Display the pledge (only in real time)

extern bool Show_Free=false; / / Display free funds (only in real time)

extern bool Show_Info=false; // to Display additional information about the subsidence, including the PV

//------------- Setting signals on the drawdown

extern double Alert_Drawdown=0; / / Warn about drawdown of funds as a percentage for the period (0-disable)

extern double Max_Drawdown=25; / / Maximum allowed drawdown as a percentage for the period ("red zone")

extern bool Current_Day=true; / / Drawdown will only be observed for the current day

extern datetime Begin_Monitoring=D'2009.08.17 00:00'; / / Start monitoring drawdown (if Current_Day=false)

//------------- Other parameter

extern bool File_Write=false; / / Write equity and balance data to a file

extern datetime Draw_Begin=D'2001.01.01 00:00'; / / initial date of indicator rendering

The warning means that this symbol is missing in the market overview. Include all symbols in the "market overview".

Equity Monitor
Equity Monitor
  • www.mql5.com
С настройками по умолчанию индикатор строит две линии: кривую баланса и кривую средств текущего торгового счета. Дополнительно можно отобразить уровень задействованной маржи (в виде гистограммы) и свободных средств (дополнительная линия), чтобы оценить агрессивность торговли на различных участках торговой истории. В углу графика выводится...

Igor Korepin:

See the upgraded indicator.

Hello Igor,

Thank you for your support.

Now its work normally.

Regards,

E. Patrick

Hello Higor,

With regard to the function "Export History", they would have a way of organizing the data stored in the export file because they have a standardized format, which makes it difficult to extract for use.

Arquivos anexados:
Sem_tdtulo.png  216 kb
Razão: