- レビュー (8)
- コメント (8)
Volume Bar 2 Osc
This indicator displays each bar's volume in points as a histogram.
The second version of the indicator. Now it is represented as an oscillator. It is more informative and functional. At that it does not load the main chart.
- bar's volume in points as a histogram (buffer 0)
- average value of the volume for the whole period (buffer 1)
- bars upper than the client average value with another color (buffer 2)
- average value of the amount of bars set by a user (buffer 3)
- setting of indicator value display
- display of volume in real time (zero bar)
- an adjustable signal when the average value set by the user is exceeded
- VolumeAlert - a signal when the average value set by the user is exceeded
- ShowAverVol - display of the average value of all bars
- ShowAverVolClient - calculation of the average value of the amount of bars set by the user
- BarsCount - amount of bars for average value calculation