Stochastic force is an advanced version of the stochastic oscillator. Instead of using the regular price a more efficient price data is provided as an input for the oscillator which takes into account the price efficiency, volume and market noise. Also price is pre-filtered with the selected average type and then post-filtered by a hull moving average which provides a smooth transition of the oscillator. It eliminates maximum false signals and has the potential to become an integral part of any technical trading system.
|MT5 version can be downloaded here|
- Multi-timeframe capability
- A wide range of parameters for signals optimization
- Alerts, emails and push notifications to mobile
- Easy to understand indicator for beginners
- Reliable signals
- Works on all instruments and timeframes
- Non repainting tool
- Generates minimum false signals
Traders can use their own expertise in implementing this tool in their technical systems. The overbought and oversold levels can be used for timing potential trade entries. Examples of some reliable methods that show the capability of this tool are given below.
- Example one shows the usage of two EMA's to identify trend and oversold levels of the indicator for buy signals. See here
- Example two shows the confluence of CMA and Stochatic force to find potential trading entries. See here
- Example three shows how higher timeframe bias can be utilized in making confident decisions. See here
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions here