Moving Average R MT5
This is a multi-currency variation of the Moving Average N Advisor based on the Random Forest machine learning model.
This adviser, like other my EA's, was developed using the tools of Hlaiman EA Generator - http://hlaiman.com/?lang=en.
- TradePairs - Traded pairs (comma separated);
- Lots - lot size (if 0.0, then% of the deposit is used);
- Percent - lot size as% of the current deposit size;
- TakeProfit - Take Profit Size;
- StopLoss - Stop Loss Size;
- Trailing - flag to enable trailing;
- TrailingStep - Trailing step size;
- BuyTolerance - Tolerance to generate a BUY signal;
- SellTolerance - Tolerance to generate a SELL signal;
- MovingPeriod - Period of the moving average indicator;
- MovingShift - Moving average indicator offset;
- Grider - Grid activation (on / off);
- MaxPositions - Maximum active positions and grid steps;
- TradeTime - Time for trading, from HH:MM - to HH:MM;
- Prefix - Prefix added to the name of currency pairs;
- Suffix - Suffix added to the name of currency pairs;
- Magic - magic number for identifying advisor orders;
- Comments - comments for advisor orders;
This is product continues the cycle of EA's using different machine learning models and adapted to a specific broker.
The EA was trained in currency pairs EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD on RoboForex MT5 server. The training was conducted a week ago, in the screenshot - the results of the forward testing, in the future we will try to conduct training weekly.