When the histogram of the indicator is colored in BLUE, the bullish trend can be considered as stable. It is vice versa for the bearish trend (RED color).
2 Period chart strategy
Observe the entry indication (blue, red) on the chart with the longest period, from that point on, observe an entry in the same direction on the chart with the shortest period.
Example: (Image 2): EURUSD in 5 minutes indicates BUY, when the 1 minute chart is aligned, make an entry.
- Fast AVG period - fast EMA period;
- Slow AVG period - slow EMA period;
- Trend period - scalar trend value period;
- Noise period - scalar noise value period;
- Correction - scalar correction factor;
- Applied price - price used for calculations.
- Ignored zone - Zone where the trend is buried beneath noise (gray)
- How many past bars do you need? - It allows to limit the number of bars displayed, increasing the rendering performance (since the old history will not be used during the trade). To analyze historical series, use the value 0, in order to render all the bars. The minimum value of candles is equal to twice the parameter "Noise period"
- Added parameter "How many past years do you need?"