Gridingale is a new complex Expert Advisor that combines grid and martingale. It will create an order grid according to the settings but also add a martingale on it. So it will take profits on little and big movements.
A loss covering system is integrated to allow the recovery of orders that are too distant from the current price. It is possible to filter the opening of a new cycle with an indicator.
It can work on both sides at the same time, but it is interesting to have it work on markets that have a rebate to maximize profits over the long term.
Results are good on EUR/USD but you can use it everywhere by adjusting the settings. Timeframe H1.
Live signal: https://myx.gg/mql5
Share your best configuration set or find help on the discord: https://myx.gg/discord
- Buy enabled - Allow the EA to Buy.
- Sell enabled - Allow the EA to Sell.
- Rebate mode - Allow the EA to Buy or Sell only if there is a positive swap.
- Maximum orders - Maximum order the EA can take simultaneously.
- Start new cycle - Tell the EA to start a new cycle at the end of the current one.
- Use indicator to start a new cycle - Only start a new cycle if the indicator is overbought (for sell) or oversold (for buy) in the selected timeframe & period.
- Indicator - Indicator to use (RSI, MFI or Stochastic).
- Indicator Timeframe - Timeframe for the indicator.
- Indicator Period - Period for the indicator.
- Lot multiplier for martingale - Lot multiplier for martingale.
- Initial martingale lot - Initial lot for martingale.
- Initial martingale lot per balance - Balance per initial lot. (Ex: if Initial martingale lot = 0.01 & Initial martingale lot per balance = 1000, lot will be 0.01 at 1000, 0.02 at 2000, 0.1 at 10000)
- Grid lot - Lot for grid orders.
- Grid lot per balance - Balance per initial lot. (Ex: if Grid lot = 0.01 & Grid lot per balance = 1000, lot will be 0.01 at 1000, 0.02 at 2000, 0.1 at 10000)
- Maximum lot - Maximum lot the EA can use for an order.
- Global TakeProfit - TakeProfit for the martingale. (It will also close grid orders)
- Global StopLoss - StopLoss for the martingale. (It will also close grid orders)
- Grid TakeProfit - TakeProfit for grid orders.
- Grid StopLoss - StopLoss for grid orders.
- Distance between grid orders - Distance between two grid orders.
- Distance between martingale orders - Distance between two martingale orders.
- Distance added every new martingale order. Distance added every new martingale order from last.
- Order number for loss covering. Must be >= 2 - Number of martigale orders that need to be open for activate the loss covering system.
- Loss covering TakeProfit - Loss covering TP
- Magic number - The magic number.
- Show buttons and informations - Display buttons and informations box in the chart.
Recommended balance: low risk: +10,000$, medium risk: +3,000$, high risk: ±500$.
- Why are my robots only for rent?
It is important for me to deliver professional and efficient Expert Advisors to my clients. They need to work on live accounts and not only on backtests.
By using the rental system, the cost of access to EA is lower. It allows you to test the EA on the market and reinvest a part of your profits if it was profitable. If it was not, you will have spent only a part of its total cost.
It requires me to keep my algorithms up to date so that they will continue to perform in the future and keep my customers satisfied. That way, everyone wins.
- minor bug fix
- new default settings
- adding new indicators (MFI and Stochastic) and the possibility to set the period.
-Adding buttons to close orders.
-Adding auto lot for martingale & grid.
-Adding a new cycle option to stop the EA at the end of the current cycle.
-Upgrading Loss covering system.
Warning: This will not work with versions 1.5 & older. You should only use it on an empty chart because old orders will not be taken into consideration.
Warning: This will not work with older versions. You should only use it on an empty chart because old orders will not be taken in consideration.