Storing price levels. MQL4

Hello all, 

I am interested in storing price levels and my EA acting according to how far/close they are from these price levels. To make my question easy to understand i'll create a silly example. 

Lets say I want to store the HIGH of every other bar. 

Once I have, lets say, 10 price levels I want my EA to check how close/far they are from these levels.

I am much more familiar with Java and I could easily do this using an ArrayList and in the start function I would just loop through these points and compare them to the current ASK price. However I am completely unsure on how to accomplish this using MQL4.  

If anyone could give me some pointers it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you, community.  

jaboo:

Hello all, 

I am interested in storing price levels and my EA acting according to how far/close they are from these price levels. To make my question easy to understand i'll create a silly example. 

Lets say I want to store the HIGH of every other bar. 

Once I have, lets say, 10 price levels I want my EA to check how close/far they are from these levels.

I am much more familiar with Java and I could easily do this using an ArrayList and in the start function I would just loop through these points and compare them to the current ASK price. However I am completely unsure on how to accomplish this using MQL4.  

If anyone could give me some pointers it would be greatly appreciated.

Read the Book,  especially the section on Arrays,  use the search at the top right of this page,  search for   array,  when you get the list click Book on the left side of the page,  this will show the search hits for  array  in the Book.
Reason: