Looking for a partner to develope an EA.

Dear all, Anybody interested to cooperate to develope an EA? You can send a message to 1273174547@qq.com. I have an attractive idea and have been paper trading based on the logic in the past 2 months. and the Result is satisfactory....I hope you are an experienced EA developer.

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

tzm:
Dear all, Anybody interested to cooperate to develope an EA? You can send a message to 1273174547@qq.com. I have an attractive idea and have been paper trading based on the logic in the past 2 months. and the Result is satisfactory....I hope you are an experienced EA developer.
Paper Backtest for 2 years not 2 months . . . on multiple symbols . . . 

I agree will WHRoeder , besides a whole bunch of things change when you learn and implement mql4 no point in paying someone to do it either because the idea is gone if you were to take advantage of computer abilities instead to "paper trading" what ever that is. Get stuck in its not hard at all.