Newbies trying to find if a genuine, good fx DMA exist?

#1   I have tried hard to look for an institute that offers true Direct Market Access service for fx trading, instead of manipulating the price, the institute hopefully truly pass the fast, accurate and true price spread to the investor, and add a reasonable slim fixed markup on the spread pips...say 1 pip;  is it an unreal expectation?

Thanks for the guidance from guru traders...

My rationale is that, if such institute exist, they investment and operating cost is mainly technology (programming, bandwidth, security..etc);  and setting a fixed markup on the spread pips is still a very promising and profitable business especially for EA trading with high daily trade frequencies.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT AND GUIDANCE.

#2  Appreciate your additional input on how to implement a professional setup inhouse (as a private trader)

#3  Also would like to take opportunity to know some excellent traders and programmers for EA, Signals, Trends, Alert...etc.

fxworx:

#1   I have tried hard to look for an institute that offers true Direct Market Access service for fx trading, instead of manipulating the price, the institute hopefully truly pass the fast, accurate and true price spread to the investor, and add a reasonable slim fixed markup on the spread pips...say 1 pip;  is it an unreal expectation?

"Brokers" are not discussed on this Forum.

雨P
Reason: