Need Help with my Coding!

Hi,

I wrote EA for 4hrs breakout system.

I almost most completed.but still i must tune the EA for exact rules. As i am new coder i don't have idea to correct my coding.

My questions are:

4hr TF

1) If current candle applied rules EA place buy/sell , till next trade day no order!

2) If current candle does not apply the rules with current candle, EA should check the rules with next candle,if its applied the rules EA buy/sell.till next trade day no order!

3) EA do the step 2 till whole day.

i need to know what logic i can use?

i tried  coding, but EA place order again and again with same candle.becasue i place t/p:25,so once t/p triggered means again it places order.

Please help me to get clear logic for my EA?

Advance Thanks

Sheriff

sheriffonline:

Hi,

I wrote EA for 4hrs breakout system.

I almost most completed.but still i must tune the EA for exact rules. As i am new coder i don't have idea to correct my coding.

My questions are:

4hr TF

1) If current candle applied rules EA place buy/sell , till next trade day no order!

2) If current candle does not apply the rules with current candle, EA should check the rules with next candle,if its applied the rules EA buy/sell.till next trade day no order!

3) EA do the step 2 till whole day.

i need to know what logic i can use?

i tried  coding, but EA place order again and again with same candle.becasue i place t/p:25,so once t/p triggered means again it places order.

Try searching this forum for once per bar . .