Need help to identify closed order

Hi,

My EA has a function that does Take profit and a certain points stop loss which is passed in OrderSend. So in my OrderSend for example, TakeProfit = 0, StopLoss = 50. Now I want to identify if a particular order was closed due to take profit function or stoploss triggered. How can I check this? Please assist. Thanks.

ninad.mohile:

Hi,

My EA has a function that does Take profit and a certain points stop loss which is passed in OrderSend. So in my OrderSend for example, TakeProfit = 0, StopLoss = 50. Now I want to identify if a particular order was closed due to take profit function or stoploss triggered. How can I check this? Please assist. Thanks.

do you have mq4 file ??

The order is send by:

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-100*Point,0,"Buy Initiate",1111,0,Green);

and closed with:

if (High[0] >= MaCurrent)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,Black); // close position

return(0); // exit

}

So now, the order gets closed either with the OrderClose() or hitting Stop Loss(Ask-100*Point). I need to identify which of these caused the order to close.

ninad.mohile:

The order is send by:

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-100*Point,0,"Buy Initiate",1111,0,Green);

and closed with:

if (High[0] >= MaCurrent)

{

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,Black); // close position

return(0); // exit

}

So now, the order gets closed either with the OrderClose() or hitting Stop Loss(Ask-100*Point). I need to identify which of these caused the order to close.

your ordermagicnumber is 1111

your ordersymbol Symbol()

if at bar 0 the number of trades are less then at opening of the bar or moment number of open trades become smaller

check if the trades closed in ordershistory are with your ordersymbol and ordermagicnumber and with orderclosetime >= Time[0]

then you can check if OrderStopLoss() == OrderClosePrice() or do some other checking

for giving code use SRC button see and replace How to use the SRC button.

Thanks a lot deVries... Will remember henceforth Raptor. :)

Done raptor. Was my first query on the forum. Apologies. And Thanks pro.

ninad.mohile:
Done raptor. Was my first query on the forum. Apologies. And Thanks pro.
Thank you
Reason: