Searhing for somebody to develope a system with me.

Hi There.

Iam rather new to this forum.

Iam not a large trader but been spending last years just study indicators and patterns mostly .

While many may trade with their systems i spent a couple of years study different indocators systems etc etc and feel abit bored becouse i just couldnt come to find a system that fits me or gives me a sense of comfort.

As everybody else i want to maximise profit in the same time need to spend as little time as possible infront of the computer.

So fast system with profit ofcourse was my aim that often also means most risk.

If one dont have the right system i may bealive.

I put down trading for a couple of years due to i was scammed by a marketmaker that worked for brookers i meet on Tsd that got me trading in the first place after he blew my account he dissapeared like the wind becouse probably he thought i gave up trading .

But then i was contacted by a friend that wanting in and trade so i started study the charts again to find a suitable system that can maximize profit.

My donclusion was mainly as market changes a sucsessfull trader must be able to change tactics aswell and i bealive that may be why so many old hotshots last years failed in the market as it changed beahaviour and started Pr on the net for selling webinars etc etc etc insteed as sometimes the market can seem impossible. Or just keep pause from trading when the market dont fit the system.

Some make a sucsess but it dont often keep a lifetime especially forex is extra risky and its easy to slip once and once can be enough sometimes.

I wanna develope a system to cath 1 m chart trends.

I know many people consider it to be to much noise to use 1 m charts etc and to much risk.

Ive been spending most time study patterns and stumbled across some pretty intressting things.

So iam looking for somebody with maybe coding and trading experiance that may help me to give some suggestions if the system can be made more effective.

I have only tried my system a couple of times and demo it with sucsess so far but to be honest the computer wears me out alot to automate it would be really nice but mostly i would like to have some suggestions second opinions. In short somebody to develope it with.

Iam abit of a perfectionist one can say i never give up.

Some people say trends are delusion and illusions.

I say to some extend they are right becouse the market keep changing all the time.

But as qote fallows price and price fallows qote to some extent one needs mainly to establish parameters for this then start finding patterns to interpitate signals, that is what i bealive, and many do it trough different means with numbers of different systems that seems endless as patterns in the market could be found everywhere,

Iam abit bored of forex it is lonely life even though i only study it nowdays and dont trade anymore and the risk was also straining iam getting into it again but not before i found a system that fits me and i cant say alot of people around me find the same intresst.

That would be short time high profit and secure ..

So this is what iam aiming for by finding patterns in different parameters of the market . Most people when finding a pattern (system) that fits them hook on to it and trade it and use it as their system and stop glancing at anything else becouse they feel they made it ..

But not me i keep searching and searchin and ive been searching for a couple of years now.

Mainly i searched what was available but the key is to find your own system isnt it not copy others, or to mix them ?

Even though sometimes mixing systems can degrade the whole picture even as some parameters dont mix good with others or are made for different timing or currency focus points like gravity strenght trends volume etc etc etc.

I cant say the system i found is consistant becouse ive only tried it a couple of times but watching the specs of the charts looks promising but one needs to understand the patterns aswell as training the eye to see behaviour of market .

I found my system allways gives a good entry and exit point but it was much harder to find points where it told me the others parameters even though i found them iam not satisfied 100% even though it looks good.

So anyone got sparetime over and havent settled down with their ideas and want to develope this with me can send me a PM .

Iam looking for a likeminded person to team up with and study and not a greedy scammer or marketmaker thanks, it may be hard to find in forex iam not sure most people when they have a profitable system go into hiding and keep them for themselfs or team up with a gang . After all 98% of traders lose in the long term atleast that is what i hear. And some settle after finding a system that suits them.

But i feel ive been studying the crap out of this forex and may stumbled across something intressting so if your on my line and open minded please send me a Pm and maybe we can develope something nice togheter.

Best Wishes.

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Coding is not the problem i can allways get people to code for minor sum i already know coder..

That is not what i asked for even though if the system show to be good it would be nice.

I asked for second opinion and for somebody to help me develope to develope means filter get more exact points take a look and suggest how to develope system to become even better to try its consistency.

But i guess il be alone doing it even though its pain.

I tried to post 24 Bitmapp picture of trading system but did not work.

Thank you for your reply anyway it just proves me i was right with my perspective becouse your answer show my anticipation was right about people.

You think if i show you a trading system that YOU yourself can benefit from iam asking you for a favour ?

Well then in that case i got nothing to get here.

It seems people put themselfs in first place mainly often first.

I suggest you read what i wrote again.

Have you ever heard the term teamwork or mutual respect ?

The word develope is to refine to find solution when asked to do it with somebody it means teamwork not slavery..

I was asking for intresst not favours.

Well people dont seem intressted anyway so il just keep it for myself just as you guys yourself seem to do, il stumble across somebody that has intresst sooner or later anyway.

PeaceTree:

Coding is not the problem i can allways get people to code for minor sum i already know coder..

That is not what i asked for even though if the system show to be good it would be nice.

I asked for second opinion and for somebody to help me develope to develope means filter get more exact points take a look and suggest how to develope system to become even better to try its consistency.

But i guess il be alone doing it even though its pain.

I tried to post 24 Bitmapp picture of trading system but did not work.

Thank you for your reply anyway it just proves me i was right with my perspective becouse your answer show my anticipation was right about people.

You think if i show you a trading system that YOU yourself can benefit from iam asking you for a favour ?

Well then in that case i got nothing to get here.

It seems people put themselfs in first place mainly often first.

I suggest you read what i wrote again.

Have you ever heard the term teamwork or mutual respect ?

The word develope is to refine to find solution when asked to do it with somebody it means teamwork not slavery..

I was asking for intresst not favours.

Well people dont seem intressted anyway so il just keep it for myself just as you guys yourself seem to do, il stumble across somebody that has intresst sooner or later anyway.

Coders usually don't team up with random strangers. You will have to find a coder and pay him for the job.

If the strategy is really so good, it would be wise to ask him for an NDA first.

Sofar the system i have tried have all times given me profit but i have only test it for 4 days. and made 9 trades.

In beginning i had some losing trades until i could optimize the parameters but iam not still sure i have reached it optimum .

It is range, price, and (overbought oversold trend) system from different timeframe mixed with not qote trend sync used in low timeframe.

The best would be to test it for for a couple of years(easier said than done).

I know coders that is not problem .

What i mean is to find intresst by having somebody with good knowledge of indicators and market behaviour see over the system and see if it can be improved becouse iam thinking maybe there is something i can use that makes it even easier to use . Iam already satisfied as it has proven for me to work but as its new system i dont know its consistency and iam bored sitting and analyzing charts and indicators it gets abit boring after a couple of years.

I regret i placed this post.

If it can be delated it would be good becouse searching for somebody this way i start to see is wrong way this seems to be a job application forum for coders mostly rather than social trader forum.

If i was searching for a coder i would have turned to the ones i already know but they are busy with their own hussle as it is already.

And i wouldnt turn to them either if i was not 100% ready with the system

I was mearly looking for somebody that had a intresst and time over for analyzing things.

Now i know about coders anyway, seems you are right.

Take care and happy pips.

PeaceTree:

Sofar the system i have tried have all times given me profit but i have only test it for 4 days. and made 9 trades.

So you have no idea if your system is any good or not, a coin toss EA can give a profit for 4 days . . . back test your system across 4 pairs on 3 years of data for each pair then you will have some idea of what you have.

No unfortunaly not only thing that impressed me was i managed to take several long trends in a row on the shortest frame.

But the system alone dont work without a manual price system, so it is abit like mixing indicatorless system with lagging indocators lol.

Indicators without price behaviour is useless but at a first glance i for sure see the system wins more than lose, if it would be automated iam sure system would be more winner than loser becouse i can look back in history and see how it acts.

What makes me not take losing trades in testing it is by seeing how price behaves in trends before i placed the trade to spot breakouts..

But it is just as you say i have no idea in long term becouse i havent tested it.

Il get back and see what it yields when i managed to polish it.

Reason: