strategic share and need anyone improve it

Hi guys

I have a strategic share with. See attached file

In the beginning open one buy1 and one sell1 position with 0.01 lot simultaneously If market goes up 10pips or any setting pips, then close buy1 position by taking profit

At the same time open position buy2 with 0.02 lots and set take profit more than 10pips or more than initial setting pips (ex setting pips*2)

If trend is strong (file situation 1 ), sell position *0.01 lot plus buy position*0.02 lots have positive profit , close all orders ,

If trend rebounds after creating buy2 *0,02 lots and touch order open price of sell1 then create sell2 by 0.03 lots (file situation 2) set take profit more than 10pips or more than initial setting pips (ex setting pips*2),

market trend is going down strongly then it will close with profit

if the market oscillates in the channel(situation 3 & situation 4) increase the lot size like Fibonacci series (1,1,2,3,5,8…..) till all sum positions have positive profit then close all order.

On the other hand the same in sell1 order..

But there is one problem. When I retrace the test market(EURUSD or any other pair) , the market oscillates frequently, so the EA create too much order, even I enlarge the channel gap (ex 40pips ) I hope anyone help me improve this system, when the market rebound, we can exit the market with profit quickly by modifying or add something to this system~~ thanks

Files:
Reason: