Download MetaTrader 5

Needing help with signal subscription

To add comments, please log in or register
Your broker does not support mobile MetaTrader 5? Ask him to buy them!
1mby30
1mby30 2013.11.03 02:37 
When I try to subscribe to a signal inside MT4 it won't let me click ok & it says this: "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side." Has anyone else had this problem? I tried changing the lot size & it still didn't work. Any ideas? Sprry if this has already been answered elsewhere. I did a search for it & nothing came up.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.11.03 09:33  
1mby30:
When I try to subscribe to a signal inside MT4 it won't let me click ok & it says this: "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side." Has anyone else had this problem? I tried changing the lot size & it still didn't work. Any ideas? Sprry if this has already been answered elsewhere. I did a search for it & nothing came up.
Signal queries are handled at the mql5 forum, please read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773
winpnx
winpnx 2014.06.14 13:15  

i have the same problem , this is a screanshot of my error , i have this error every time i try to sibscrib to any signal provider , pleaaaase tell us how to fix it , thanks

To add comments, please log in or register