push notifications started to fail? notify.mql5.com server down?

i use an indicator which sends push notifications, but this week for the first time i started to see the following:

2015.11.25 10:13:14.864 Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)

2015.11.25 10:13:14.864 Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)

this seems strange, is the notify.mql5.com server down?

i am not blocking ports, and did not change the indicator code at all (was always working in the past)

i have also tested the same indicator on another computer on a different network (also fails)

seems that way, a ping to the server results Request timed out.

qjol:
seems that way, a ping to the server results Request timed out.
(Returning or not returning pings doesn't prove anything; it's common to configure servers or firewalls so that they don't respond to pings. The server at notify.mql5.com is currently up and accepting connections on port 443. Whether the service is actually running properly or not is something which I haven't investigated...)

yeah it appears notify.mql5.com is up and running, but just not functioning correctly with push notifications.

i also tried a fresh mt4 install in case it was my config that was messed up, but no success.

anyone currently receiving push notifications?

its really easy to send a test notification in the tools --> options --> notifications tab of mt4. the journal tab will show the results of it

cipher:

i use an indicator which sends push notifications, but this week for the first time i started to see the following:

2015.11.25 10:13:14.864 Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)

2015.11.25 10:13:14.864 Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)

I have the same problem. My EA informs me about trades placed, activated and closed. Very bad that notifications do not work any more. I run debian 7. In the week the notifications start to fail I installed some security patches. I do not know if this has something to do with it.

still down at this point...looking at the journal log, it looks like the last successful push notification for me was 11/20 6PM CST?

Hi,

My push notification has also failed around that timing, may i know are you guys using a MAC or windows?  

Mee too.. both on win and mac
Reason: