How to Check Compatibility of EA

I have a question for the support team of the metaquotes.net

I was actually trying to find a way to contact the support team of metaquotes.net but I don't know where. So I'll try my luck posting my question here. I hope this ain't an illegal move.

So I would like to check the compatibility of the EA I just recently purchased . I have contacted my broker and they referred me to contact the support team of metaquotes.net.

Is there a way to check the compatibility of my EA?

Thanks so much for the support.

CarlVerdejo:

I have a question for the support team of the metaquotes.net

I was actually trying to find a way to contact the support team of metaquotes.net but I don't know where. So I'll try my luck posting my question here. I hope this ain't an illegal move.

So I would like to check the compatibility of the EA I just recently purchased . I have contacted my broker and they referred me to contact the support team of metaquotes.net.

Is there a way to check the compatibility of my EA?

Thanks so much for the support.

If the EA has an extension with .mq4 or .ex4, should be ok for MT4 else if with .mq5 or .ex5, it is for MT5.

p/s: I am not support team but can answer from my experience

1. You bought it, why are you not asking the seller? How should the broker know? How should Metaquotes?
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.
    1. Can someone please advise where I send a Request for Support to Metaquotes. - MQL4 forum
    2. Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 forum
    3. Report it to the service desk. 'MQL5.community - User Memo' - an article about the algorithmic/automated trading in MetaTrader
    4. Report it to the Service Desk, not us users.
  3. If you have mq4 compile it, If you have ex4, put it on a chart and look for the smiley face.
Reason: