See trades or see indicators but don't see both - Strategy Tester Open Chart

I back tested my strategy.  When I click Open Chart after the test is done, I saw a black background, green bars, and the trades entry and exits on the bars.  

I wanted to visually backtest and make sure that the EA was entering and exiting as I wanted, but I was not able to add any indicators or anything to see the indicators at the time of the trade.  

I then saved a template as the same name as the strategy.  Now after the backtest, I Open Chart and I can see all my indicators, but I do not see the trades' entries and exits.  

I have attached what this screen looks like.

How do I see both?   

I have proprietary indicators that I purchased, so unfortunately it is regulated by license so I cannot provide to anyone for testing.

I appreciate your advice! 

Look at the code or ask the vendor, it could be that there is somewhere an ObjectsDeleteAll()?

stearno Now after the backtest, I Open Chart and I can see all my indicators, but I do not see the trades' entries and exits.  

I have attached what this screen looks like.

There are no trades after the backtest, only in the tester window.

Either add your indicators at the start of the backtest, or make a template. Priority is <EAname>.tpl, tester.tpl, default.tpl.

@gooly, You might be right, I will check on that.

@WHRoeder, I did that. Before, I would click Open Chart and the default template (black background with green bar chart) showed the backtet's trades on those bars (the arrows with the lines).  I then did what you are suggesting and saved the template as the <EAname>.tpl.  Then when I did a backtest, I would click Open Chart, it would only show the indicators and not any arrows of the entries and exits for each trade.

I will take a look at the code and see if ObjectsDeleteAll() is the reason. 

-Stearno 

I turns out the problem was with the properties settings.  I had to take the default tester.tpl, then manully add the indicators one by one.  then saved it as tester.tpl again. Then it worked just fine.
Reason: