Gather data from indicator

I want to gather all the data from an indicator and export it/generate a graph in a new window. Is there an easy way to do it? I imagine it would be something along the lines "for (int i = 0; i < Bars; ++i) if (foundSignal) exportData"
Also, I'd like to do a global indicator. Meaning...I want to do the above, but the indicator would run through all the currency pairs, not the one it's attached to. I want to gather information from all charts.

Thank you!

mql4Forum: I want to ...
  1. So do it. What's your problem?
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
mql4Forum: I want to ...
  1. So do it. What's your problem?
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC)and the nature of your problem.
Why so rude? I'm a programmer, I know how to code. I'm not asking you to do the code for me. I'm asking for guidelines. Any library you know or functions to help me start with. I've already done my own indicator, I'm just looking for libraries or something to work with the data.

1. Not rude. There are no mind readers here. We have no idea what you want because you haven't posted anything or even asked a question. You have to do your own work, we're not going to do it for you.
  2. There are no "guidelines." There are no mind readers here. We have no idea what you want because you haven't posted anything or even asked a question.
  3. Do your own research, we're not going to do it for you. There are no mind readers here. We have no idea what you want because you haven't posted anything or even asked a question.
  4. So look, we're not going to do it for you. There are no mind readers here. We have no idea what you want because you haven't posted anything or even asked a question.

mql4Forum:

I want to gather all the data from an indicator and export it/generate a graph in a new window. Is there an easy way to do it? I imagine it would be something along the lines "for (int i = 0; i < Bars; ++i) if (foundSignal) exportData"
Also, I'd like to do a global indicator. Meaning...I want to do the above, but the indicator would run through all the currency pairs, not the one it's attached to. I want to gather information from all charts.

Thank you!

The approach I use is to write the output, by bar, to File(s) then read the File(s) in a new Chart. 

rod178:
The approach I use is to write the output, by bar, to File(s) then read the File(s) in a new Chart. 
Thank you rod178. I figured out how to do what I want :).

is there a way to check for a price at a specific time? For example, suppose I'm on a 10 min chart, and a signal pops up. I want to check if the price is smaller or higher 2 min later. The only way I could find is using iBarShift, like so:
iBarShift(symbolName, PERIOD_M1, iTime(symbolName, PERIOD_M10, bar))
this way I get the bar at M1 chart using M10 chart, and then do
if (iClose(symbolName, PERIOD_M1, curBar) < iClose(symbolName, PERIOD_M10, bar))

to see if the price is lower(could check for higher, it's just an example).

I don't like this solution but it's the only one I could find, is there a better one? Thank you!

mql4Forum: is there a way to check for a price at a specific time? For example, suppose I'm on a 10 min chart, and a signal pops up. I want to check if the price is smaller or higher 2 min later.

I don't like this solution but it's the only one I could find, is there a better one? Thank you!
  1. There is no M2 or M10 on mql4. are you posting in the wrong forum?
  2. iBarShift is the way.

WHRoeder:
  1. There is no M2 or M10 on mql4. are you posting in the wrong forum?
  2. iBarShift is the way.

You are right, there is no M10 chart. Never said there was a M2 though. It was just an example of getting the M1 bar based on a bar from a different timeframe. Oh well, iBarShift it is then. Thank you.
Reason: