MQL4 Arrays / Lists

Is there any easy to use library for MQL4 to do list creation, searching and sorting? Like C# Generic Lists?

The default Array functions look very limited and I’d have to re implement the sorting / searching functionalities from scratch.

Thanks

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. My insertion sort (non-pointer) method.
              Sort multiple arrays - MQL4 programming forum
              Array or not to array - Trading Positions - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

Or (object pointer) CList method:
              pass generic class data field - Swing Trades - MQL4 programming forum

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. My insertion sort (non-pointer) method.
              Sort multiple arrays - MQL4 programming forum
              Array or not to array - Trading Positions - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

Or (object pointer) CList method:
              pass generic class data field - Swing Trades - MQL4 programming forum

The site is not very easy to use and the topic category is not editable.

Ok thanks I’ll check.
Reason: