MT4: How to transact trade request with external trading terminal?

I have a scenario wherein MT4 is used only for charting purpose with a trend indicator flashing buy and sell and a separate trading terminal. In India, most brokers give Omnesys NEST trader terminals to retail clients to manage orders on their own.  I have seen third party automatic robo trader plugins sold in market to manage the transaction of trading request from MT4 to NEST trader running in same PC ( buy order, sell order, cancel order) based on the trigger signals generated by trend indicator on MT4.

what sort of api or interface does MT4 talk to with trading terminals or best suited? I have C++ and perl programming experience but as a starter to code the interaction, It will be really helpful if someone can guide me in the right direction with options that I can choose from.

The NEST trading terminal gives api like below,

COM CLSID : Nest.PlusApi

Methods in the Object :

SetObjectName(string sObjectName)

PlaceOrder(string sTransType, string sRefNo, string sExchange, string sTradingSymbol, string sValidity, string sOrderType, long lQty, double dPrice, double dTriggerPrice, long lDiscQty, string sProductType, string sClientId)

ModifyOrder( string sRefNo, string sValidity, string sOrderType, long lQty, double dPrice, double dTriggerPrice, long lDiscQty )

CancelOrder(string sRefNo)

and some sample functions for amibroker like below, 

From Ami Broker: plus = CreateObject('Nest.PlusApi')

plus.SetObjectName('Ami Client')

plus.PlaceOrder('BUY','Ami01','NSE','YESBANK-EQ','DAY','LIMIT',10,555.00,0.0,0,'NRML','0091-OTPUAT')

plus.ModifyOrder('Ami01','DAY','LIMIT',11,560.00,0,9) plus.CancelOrder('Ami01') 

will give it a try before approaching a freelancer. 

Regards,

Surya. 

Hi Surya,

Did u find somebody good in it..?

If Yes, please share his details..

Reason: