How to set the vertical window range (shown) of a current chart window? [solved]

I'm trying to automatically scale the price range for an opened chart, in such a way that the price shown are withing a certain range.

But the documentation is so limited that the only thing I can find is about how to get the Max/Min prices, but not how to set it.

So I don't even have a good starting point to try with.

How can I automatically resale the price axis when starting an EA?

1. EAs have no eyes, they don't need to scale the chart.
  2. The default is to scale to highest high/lowest low. There is no need "to set it."
  3. If you want to free it, add my indicator and press its button and drag the price scale.
Files:
scalefix.mq4  4 kb

Found this a while back.

I used it and changed it around to fit what i need but never really worked out.

Hope you or someone else can do better than I did.

Files:

I solved it by following this solution:

extern bool  autoChartScaling = true;         // Enable Automatic chart scaling

void AdjustChartPrice() {
    ChartSetInteger(cid,CHART_SCALEFIX, 0, true);    // Set the MODE for using a fixed chart scale ([x] Fixed MT4 option)
    ChartSetDouble(cid,CHART_FIXED_MAX, ymax);       // Maximum chart price (height) in [points]
    ChartSetDouble(cid,CHART_FIXED_MIN, ymin);       // Minimum chart price (height) in [points]
}

int OnInit() {
   OnChartEvent();
}

void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long& lparam, const double& dparam,  const string& sparam) {
    // Adjust the chart price Max/Min if chart window changed
    if (autoChartScaling && id == CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE) AdjustChartPrice();  
}

No indicators or scripts needed.

Reason: