Can't make new order in PFG FX Trader

Hi, I have been trying to make a new order in my demo account in PFG FX Trade but the "New Order" button is all grey and nothing happens when I click it. I have already tried restarting the computer, uninstalling then reinstalling PFG FX Trader and after I login, I still cant make a new order. Although I also still have an active trade right now (a buy order), I don't think there's a bearing with the problem I'm having right now. I don't know what did I do wrong but your help would really be appreciated. Thank you.

Contact your Broker, that is what they are there for, to help their customers.

I still haven't contacted the Broker but aha, well now I know why I couldn't trade. It says in the journal in the terminal window, "investor mode (trades are not allowed)" but how do I get out of here? You guys must know what to do wouldn't you? Thanks again.

Alright, I got it now. In the login window, you must enter the password to your account and not the investor's password. Thanks anyway.

marc biagtan:
Alright, I got it now. In the login window, you must enter the password to your account and not the investor's password. Thanks anyway.

I'm experiencing the same problem; my 'New Order' command won't work even after looking for any possible issue. Someone help, please.??

auto_free_chugmanxl:
auto_free_chugmanxl:

did u get this problem fixed...how???

Reason: