How to display multiple moving average lines (a moving average with multiple periods) with a single moving average indicator?

tao zemin.
tao zemin.  
Dear all,
  How can I display multiple moving average lines (a moving average with multiple periods) with a single moving average indicator?
  Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
tzm:
Dear all,
  How can I display multiple moving average lines (a moving average with multiple periods) with a single moving average indicator?
  Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Attach this indicator on a chart as many times as necessary with different parameters.
tao zemin.
tao zemin.  

Dear angevoyageur,  Thank you for your prompt reply. Let me clarify my question: Can I display multiple moving average lines by a single attachment of the moving average indicator?

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
tzm:

Dear angevoyageur,  Thank you for your prompt reply. Let me clarify my question: Can I display multiple moving average lines by a single attachment of the moving average indicator?

I don't think so. You have to use a Custom indicator for such things.
William Roeder
William Roeder  
tzm: Can I display multiple moving average lines by a single attachment of the moving average indicator?
  1. "THE moving average indicator" has ONE period. Answer NO.
  2. Can you put "THE moving average indicator" on the chart multiple times with different periods, of course.
  3. Can a custom indicator can have multiple periods. Yes.