Hello! Help fix the script and indicator, so that it works in the new version of MT4, it doesn't work at all in v4 build 1335

Help me please. Exhausted. On many forums, just freeze and do not answer. These tools are very much needed.

The script converts monthly candles (the number of candles can be a maximum of 120 monthly units in 1 candle).

The indicator works on all periods except М1 (lines are not visible). Also, there are breakdowns - if you switch to different periods, it happens that lines from a different period (objects) remain.

Fix please. I have no knowledge in programming, I have been suffering for 3 months now and I can't fix it myself. Russian language in the comments. Translated by a translator. True - your help is very necessary.

<Decompiled code file deleted>

Files:

VesAlex: Help me please. Exhausted. On many forums, just freeze and do not answer. These tools are very much needed. The script converts monthly candles (the number of candles can be a maximum of 120 monthly units in 1 candle). The indicator works on all periods except М1 (lines are not visible). Also, there are breakdowns - if you switch to different periods, it happens that lines from a different period (objects) remain. Fix please. I have no knowledge in programming, I have been suffering for 3 months now and I can't fix it myself. Russian language in the comments. Translated by a translator. True - your help is very necessary.

We cannot and will not help you because "!Mur_VM-2.01.mq4" is decompiled code. You are using "stolen" code!

Fernando Carreiro:

We cannot and will not help you because "!Mur_VM-2.01.mq4" is decompiled code. You are using "stolen" code!

But this indicator in this form was on the website of the creator of this indicator. I do not know how to do this, I downloaded it from there. If you search, you will see that there is this indicator on his website and that is exactly what it looks like. Thank you for your answer. It's a shame you can't help. I really need help, of course ...

VesAlex: But this indicator in this form was on the website of the creator of this indicator. I do not know how to do this, I downloaded it from there. If you search, you will see that there is this indicator on his website and that is exactly what it looks like. Thank you for your answer. It's a shame you can't help. I really need help, of course ...

The real creator would never need to decompile his own code. Only a "false" creator would offer this code as being his own. I did do a search and what I found was a "false" creator passing it off as his own.

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 2017.06.26
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum 2011.06.29

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

William Roeder:

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 2017.06.26
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum 2011.06.29

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Yeah, got it. I apologize. I didn't know that if the site is listed in the code, then it might be a fake creator.

Hello

I need help with. this indicator EasyVisualizer which I coded again to send alert bay/sell.

also at the base there's alert "Change trend".

but does not indicate which trend changed BUY OR SELL.

I tried to coded it to send alert .but it not works .it only sends a buy or just sell message.

and here's the problem and if possible get urgent help on the subject please!

I'm atteched the first one ' and the second is what I tried to coded.

Thanks in advance

Roni sharon

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Reason: