how do I put pivot points into MT4?

Please help. I just want to put classic pivot points into MetaTrader. I don't want to understand how pivot points are calculated. I just want to see the pivot lines in MetaTrader whenever I fire it up. I want to see three S lines, one middle line, and three R lines. I have spent several days searching internet for these elusive pivot lines. Why is it so hard to find them? They should be included in MetaTrader by default.

A million thanks to anybody who can help,

Russell Eaton

emai: mailto@deliveredonline.com

russelleaton wrote >>

Please help. I just want to put classic pivot points into MetaTrader. I don't want to understand how pivot points are calculated. I just want to see the pivot lines in MetaTrader whenever I fire it up. I want to see three S lines, one middle line, and three R lines. I have spent several days searching internet for these elusive pivot lines. Why is it so hard to find them? They should be included in MetaTrader by default.

A million thanks to anybody who can help,

Russell Eaton

emai: mailto@deliveredonline.com

Put this file in your experts\indicators folder. The indicator will be found under custom indicators.

Files:

One of the better Pivot indicators

Very usefully allows settings for timezones different to your brokers server-time

See the TZ-Pivot indi on this free download page http://www.selectfx.net/free_stuff_ind.htm

Good Luck

-BB-

Reason: