please i need someone to help me build an EA based on the HEIKEN ASHI INDICATOR..

HELLO GUYS,

I've come to discover that the Heiken Ashi forex trading indicatotr is a very strong and important tool that really works..

This tool is over 95% accurate and i'm sure if it could be coded into an EXPERT ADVISOR it will do very well.

Please i need an expert that can make me an expert advisor based on the HEIKEN ASHI forex trading indicator..

Thanks for your understanding,

micky richardson

richymine:

HELLO GUYS,

I've come to discover that the Heiken Ashi forex trading indicatotr is a very strong and important tool that really works..

This tool is over 95% accurate and i'm sure if it could be coded into an EXPERT ADVISOR it will do very well.

Please i need an expert that can make me an expert advisor based on the HEIKEN ASHI forex trading indicator..

Thanks for your understanding,

micky richardson

I don't know how you calculated 95% accuracy but I doubt it. Anyway, be more precise on when the expert should open a trade, stop loss/take profit or exit conditions, money managment, etc.

I'm sure you can find good experts here, but what do you have to offer them?

RM

> I've come to discover that the Heiken Ashi forex trading indicator is a very strong.. 95% accurate...

Mainly because it lags a little - not so bad on short time frames

You will still need to look at other timeframes to pick a direction to go with

One indi on one timeframe does not a strategy or an EA make

-BB-

Reason: