Laguerre Filter Alert

Hello to all! My name is dra and im not a programmer but I really need something programmed for me and was wondering if any of you all have the time and would like to be helpful. What I need done should be simple but then again I dunno you guys have hard jobs! I respect all programmers because without you all it would hard to trade. Im looking for an alert for when my Heiken Ashi smoothed candle is green and cross my LaguerreFilter from bottom to over the top the alert sends a buy signal and visa versa for the sell! I dont know if you will need the Heiken indicator with the LF but i will post both! This is for a 5min chart and for all currency pairs! Also I was wondering if there is any possible way to overlay the stoch's from the 5 15 30 1hr TF's? If not thats fine. Please someone help me with this I have been looking for a programmer for awhile and I have not had any luck! The settings for the Heiken Ashi Smothed are, Mametod-2 Maperiod-6 Mametod2-3 Maperiod2-2. The LF is .70
Files:

Drago24:
Hello to all! My name is dra and im not a programmer but I really need something programmed for me and was wondering if any of you all have the time and would like to be helpful. What I need done should be simple but then again I dunno you guys have hard jobs! I respect all programmers because without you all it would hard to trade. Im looking for an alert for when my Heiken Ashi smoothed candle is green and cross my LaguerreFilter from bottom to over the top the alert sends a buy signal and visa versa for the sell! I dont know if you will need the Heiken indicator with the LF but i will post both! This is for a 5min chart and for all currency pairs! Also I was wondering if there is any possible way to overlay the stoch's from the 5 15 30 1hr TF's? If not thats fine. Please someone help me with this I have been looking for a programmer for awhile and I have not had any luck! The settings for the Heiken Ashi Smothed are, Mametod-2 Maperiod-6 Mametod2-3 Maperiod2-2. The LF is .70

This is the Lf that i didnt post in the last post!
Files:

Drago24:

This is the Lf that i didnt post in the last post!

where do you find LF? have you placed it on your chart? I mean if it is the code of LF you are using now.