Anyone Interested in writing an EA for $20

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can code an EA with Money Management for me. Requirements are quite simple and should not take too long to code it.

Message me if you are interested. Payment via Paypal. 50% payment half way through and rest at the completion.

Regards

The_One

I have yet to wonder who would code anything for USD 20.00 an hour, let alone writing an EA for $20.00. This would sound insulting to a lot of programmers or even non-programmers out there. If you really want serious responses, have your detailed functional requirements (strategy, MM rules, etc.) and then put up a tender.

the_one:

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can code an EA with Money Management for me. Requirements are quite simple and should not take too long to code it.

Message me if you are interested. Payment via Paypal. 50% payment half way through and rest at the completion.

Regards

The_One

you can send me more details > dyrws@yahoo.com

the_one:

Hello,

Regards

The_One

Interested to know what your profession is, the-one?

CB

I here get paid to program for you. Just $15 for all scripts.

I am a bachelor major in Financial-Mathematics.
I am good at programming in MQL for Meta Trader 4 platform. The ability is between medium and top level.
No matter what it is, create or modify any indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
I will ask these jobs which are not too large for only $15, surely refundable if you are not appreciate mine.
All products will deliver in 3 days.
If you need to have it done, don’t hesitate to contact me at: kolier.li@gmail.com

apparelink:

I have yet to wonder who would code anything for USD 20.00 an hour, let alone writing an EA for $20.00. This would sound insulting to a lot of programmers or even non-programmers out there. If you really want serious responses, have your detailed functional requirements (strategy, MM rules, etc.) and then put up a tender.

I see your point. I didn't mean to be come out the way it makes you feel. I simply offered the price I can afford to pay to test a new setup I don't know works or not. It may not be enough where you live but could come in handy for someone who lives with weaker currency compared to USD.

cloudbreaker:

Interested to know what your profession is, the-one?

CB

What got profession to do my offer anyways:)

the_one:

What got profession to do my offer anyways:)

If you said, for example, that you were a builder, I was going to offer you $20 to build me somewhere to store my motorbikes.

CB

haha, CB take it easy on The_One, maybe she is an 8 year old kid from the streets of Mexico, who has been saving up for months just to afford to use the internet cafe for half an hour, let alone pay a professional coder to build her strategy!

> to build her strategy...

> ...to test a new setup I don't know works or not...

I'd be happier if the plan had at least been proven by manual trading before we run up another maybe EA

-BB-

apparelink:

Judging from the response from his/her original request, there are people who are willing to do it with less than USD 20. Probably there are few more responded to his/her email directly so we don't even know how many more of them. It is purely supply and demand..... And in this case, demand is well met by supply :)

Is US$20 an insult to a coder? In this case, I somewhat disagree. He/she is not asking for some complicated EA, probably just MAs cross over or RSI overbought/oversold, MACD type of simple EAs. Okay, he/she is asking for money management feature, let's assume he/she wants Trailing profit or time based exit, I'm sure every EA developer should have some functions like this in their library that can be reused... So, my guess it is a 30 minutes job for a seasoned programmer. For US$20 for half hour quick job, many EA programmers in third world countries will be far more than happy to do it..

Reason: