Win-win advisor !-!-!

Contact Bymerxxx@rambler.ru.

There is also a second option with smaller drawdown and smaller profit, therefore the moose is smaller.

Well no - we can simulate anything in the tester. Give us the investment password to the account, preferably to the real one. Otherwise everyone can say that he was born and raised on the Forex market and that he has never been outside.

Your ad's fake and you can't get it right.

If your advisor loses finita la comedy, you'll say it's win-win, not lose-lose.

You better go to seventh grade and finish school.

drknn:
Well no - we can simulate anything in the tester. Give us the investment password to the account, preferably to the real one. Otherwise everyone can say that he was born and raised on the forex market and that he has never been outside.

I have not tried it, but I think that the controversial points in the trading system can probably be bypassed here:

am I wrong?

drknn:
Well no - we can simulate anything in the tester. Give us the investment password to the account, preferably to the real one. Otherwise everyone can say that he was born and raised on the Forex market and that he has never been outside.

My name is Igor and he has been working for real money since January 1, 2010.I have invented it myself, it works fine. Everything is in your hands. Now I can sell it, because it is stable and checked.

Bymerxxx:

I have been working with the EA since January 1, 2010, I am not dragging you here. I have offered it to anyone who is interested. I have earned enough on the EA, but I remember when I started it, nobody told me anything good or clever.I have invented it myself. It works fine. Everything is in your hands. Now I may sell it, because it is stable and checked.
I would give you the password or a link to where you have it locked.

Mock it up and show it to me.

Firstly, advertising is not allowed here and your thread will soon be deleted.

Secondly, the people here are quite experienced, so you won't get anywhere here. You'd be better off trying to sell your wonder on the newbies forums.

Third, before something starts to vparivat, it would be nice to learn to do it nicely. You are 38 years old, but you behave like a 16-year-old pubescent boy getting acquainted with Forex and MQL for the first time.

Fourthly, I don't even want to continue discussing this nonsense. How many of you there are...

Guys, is no one asleep yet? It's half past two in the morning and four posts have already been written in one minute:)

Five...

I don't care what you guys think, I know one thing works.
Reason: