Free alternative to buying experts, indicators for newbie.

Hi guys!

I came here because so many want to sell me their systems based on MT4 indicators or experts... which may look nice, but I don't like black box stuff. I prefer community developed stuff, such as the Firefox web browser, for an example.

Examples:

www.currencymeter.com

www.sniperforex.com

These are not my links, just examples of commercial stuff they want to sell me. And I rather look for a solution by the community.

So, my level of forex knowledge is... I know what's on a chart and how to operate the platform, but I still lack a working trading strategy. And all I get is confusing advice on how to develop my edge in forex. On forums like forexfactory.com, it is pretty confusing.

I don't like systems where you have to put up so many indicators on your chart that you can't see the candles. I am looking for something straight and simple.

Trading is the loneliest job... so it is nice to have the community support we have here.

What can you recommend to me?

Your replies are appreciated

Thanks!

However, I am still skeptical. There is one group of traders, who can be considered traditional: they use news, fundamental analysis or trade manually live from the charts... and so on.

The main purpose of trading is to make money. That's right?

So, I am confused a little bit about this forum. It is full about the latest experts and indicators, but no word on actually making money with them trading forex?

Let's take as example the commercial indicator I mentioned: sniperforex.com . It is rather traditional for me, you can see the guy who created it on the picture, as it says it uses one currency pair, one time frame, it even says to stay away from news releases and what times to trade.

On the other hand, there are mathematicians who produce just newer and newer EAs, with not much word on actual trading.

As I mentioned, as trading is the loneliest job, I am looking for a method which is traded by real people right now... so it means it is discussed on some forums how to make money with it. The links you posted just show me just three blog posts with not a single comment, linking to other 20 strategies... a confusing environment for sure. Are these methods make money to any one, or I would be the only lab rabbit?

Your thoughts?

I'm a Forex newbie who just went live with SniperForex. While looking for EAs to test, I found your e-mail. Do you have any new suggestions? Are the strategies you recommended last year still working?

Advance thanks for your kind help,

Ivan the Pipsqueak

ITP

Look at this one, read all the posts https://www.mql5.com/en/code

-BB-

Reason: