Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 4

FreeLance:

And they say it's illegal to advertise Lovina.

;)

or maybe it's just a bounce system inside the channel, I can't imagine an avalanche on the daily.

vasya_vasya:
or maybe it's just a bounce back system inside the channel, I can't imagine an avalanche on the diaries.

As far as I could read Avalanche uses martin. I don't consider it in principle - I've had enough of it in my time.

Eight weeks, diaries, 82 trades, EURUSD?

I have my doubts...

Could you tell me the expected payoff?

Wladimirowih:

As far as I could read, Avalanche uses martin. I don't consider it in principle - I've had enough of it in my time.
It's not the martin that's the idea, it's the breakdown of the channel. Am I correct in assuming that you have bylimit and selllimit type orders?

gorby777:

Eight weeks, diaries, 82 trades, EURUSD?

I have my doubts...

Could you tell me the expected payoff?

vasya_vasya:
the idea is more of a channel breakdown than a martin. Am I correct in assuming that you have bylimit and selllimit orders?

This is already secret information.

Wladimirowih:
...This is already classified information.
Close the subject quickly. They're already prying. Before you know it, they will copy it and flood the market.

Wladimirowih:

Thank you to all the contributors to this forum whose ideas, scripts and advisors helped me create my expert!

Bottom line:

1) backtest from 01.01.2008 to today by post lot - FV=14.

2) alpari microreal - doubling in eight weeks (with variable lot).

Questions:

If I wanted to use my trade as an Expert Advisor for searching for investors, I would not have to look for them in the list.

2) How to sell EA? (I did not understand people selling profitable EAs before, but now I think, if I sell them to several people, they will not make a big difference on the market, so that the system will not work)

3)Very surprised that there is no investment password on the real? Or am I not looking hard enough?

Kindergarten - trousers on straps.

They will never give them money. I think so .

Wladimirowih:

Here's a picture from real:

Started with $200 in deposits. Profit 207$ as of today. The penultimate big spike is my friend invested $200 more, the last small bump is the commission from his transfer came (they have such a promotion).

I would like to see the equity)

Wladimirowih:

No and 2008 in the tester proves it. The pending trades last for 24 hours. The trades live no more than one day as well. We don't use any indicators.

The deals live two days, I assure you. It depends on how far you can think. I use the "collapse" indicator. That's what my program says. "Collapse!!!". But jumping on the "flying train" is not recommended).

Of the trades that last more than 2 days, I can tell you a story about the Euro.

vasya_vasya:
or maybe it's just a bounce back system inside the channel, I can't imagine an avalanche on the diaries.
The man missed Black Thursday)
Reason: