Bollinger Band Question - Help

Crazy question...but if anyone would know, it would be the brilliant people in this forum.

I've searched google to find a modification to the BB that would paint the area inside the bands to fill with whatever color I chose. I would then choose the color of the background chart, modify it every so slightly in the color picker, and then I'd have a shadow effect of the bands on the chart, and not the band lines themselves.

Does anyone have a modified version of a BB that would all me to fill in the lines and then select "none" for the lines so they do not appear? I'd be most appreciative.

Cheers,

Jeff

P.S. I tried numerous times to do a search of this forum; however, there must be something going on with the server with respect to searches as I keep getting the following message when searching:An error occurred. Please try again later.

jbozman:

P.S. I tried numerous times to do a search of this forum; however, there must be something going on with the server with respect to searches as I keep getting the following message when searching:An error occurred. Please try again later.

When the search fails, use Google site:mql4.com Bollinger Band