demo account leverage with strategy tester

Hi,

I opened a demo account, set it $5000 and 1:50. Then I opened some position in realtime, it turned out $5000 and 1:50 are true.

But in strategy tester mode(I want to use Visual Mode), how can I control? I find in "expert properties" I can set deposit $5000, but where can I set the leverage? now it's 1:100. I wanna change that.

The history data here is not from this demo account --- acctually I downloaded 1minute data and transformed into other timeframe and then use them in the tester.

Any idea?

Use Google to search for 20 secs and you might have found this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/122162 I did . .

Actually days ago I did search and see the thread you mentioned. But it's an unfinished one.----Don't know if " accounts.ini" is the key, and if so, don't know how to edit it.

I opened a demo account, set it $5000 and 1:50. Then this should be true within the tester if you're logged unto the correct demo account. I tested by opening a demo account with the above specification. Used the codes below and and it returned 50 in visual-mode.

void start(){
    Print( "AccountLeverage="+AccountLeverage() );
}
15:08:22 Help: loaded successfully
15:09:11 Help test started
15:09:11 2011.01.02 23:00  Help EURUSD,M1: AccountLeverage=50

Thanks. I researched some company/servers, and found this:

In some cases, when I open demo account and choose 1:50, and server is connected, the leverage is still 1:100;

In some cases, when I open demo account and choose 1:50, and server is connected, the leverage is 1:50. But if I go to tester mode, leverage is 1:100;

In some cases, I get wanted 1:50.

So, maybe it's about company/server......

Reason: