$1 billion mql4 coding job

Here is the job. A mql4 programmer wanted to code an expert advisor that can make a computer get up and walk on water in high heels.

You're probably best posting this in the job section lol

i can walk on water.

silverstar4x:

i can walk on water.

yes you can ice is frozen water....

I can walk on water too I just clean the kitchen floor and walk on it - nobody said how deep the water has to be!

Could meet all expectations above, the high heels though, I could'nt, have you any idea how hard it is to walk in these, not speaking from experience, well of late, but my re-colection.... oh sorry, said too much, hope you get a miricle, R

i will take the job for eight hundred million four hundred thousand two hundred and ninety five dollars and ninety five cents. no trades. no phony cashiers checks. no swindlers. no fast talkers. no phone sales men. no nothing funny. payment in advance in full. no guarantee. call marvin at xrx2292, leave message if no answer, i am busy taking over the earth..

tonny:
Here is the job. A mql4 programmer wanted to code an expert advisor that can make a computer get up and walk on water in high heels.

does the expert advisor have to make money trading too?

tonny:

No slaves here. Learn to code or pay someone.

All "coders" that even do not understand what would be the task.

Good one tonny. You made my day. Hope to see some more "pearl" answers though :):):)

my bid just lowered to twenty.