EA with 28 indicators, more than 300 functions type dll and +20000 code lines - page 3

when i use this ea in my meta trader 4 the ea open as a while and closed suddenly and i note that the ea icon its by gray not colored one

if there any one know the reason or the missing step

plz tell me

thx

nqueiros:

Hello to everyone,
3 Years ago, I started to create what was probably the most complex EA you will find in internet, it has an very complex algorithm that allow you to choose every condition on every indicator you select.
I'm a skill programmer, I have programmed real machine robots in industry for 13 years, actually I have my own EA with more than 20000 code lines and over 300 dlls, and I can say he has artificial intelligence. If some Programmer want my help for something or any special function I can provide it or help you. My EA took 3 years to make it.I know c++ and robot languages like heidenhain, fagor, fanuc, miltronics or celca.
I decided to share my EA to a few people, you can download it at http://www.irobotea.com

You can use at same time 10 indicators from the 28 available, you can also connect the indicators or made them working alone, you can set various strategies like Breakeven, Trailing Stop or Maximize Profit, you can set TP and SL to Auto, or Auto+ Manual or only Manual, set the risk to Auto or define it in manual, and much more you only can see when run the EA.
Tell me your opinion and what you think about it, ideas are welcome as well.

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas! This is limited to number of people who I can call of “Friends”.

ali_adel:

when i use this ea in my meta trader 4 the ea open as a while and closed suddenly and i note that the ea icon its by gray not colored one

plz tell me

thx

Hello Ali,

I believe that you done something wrong; the most logical seems to be that conditions are the same to open and close the order.

Pay attention that you cannot have the same conditions to open an order and to close that order, an example of good set is if you define that when iTrix changes from red to green, a buy signal is given, and only when change from green to red a close buy signal will close that order.

A bad set is if you defined to open, red to green, and close, red to green, in this case the order is opened and instantly closed by the same signal.

Please check that, any way I will leave you here a set as an example.

If you need more help, please write me.

Best Regards

The Programmer

Files:

ali_adel:

plz tell me

thx

A logical reason for that is you are using an EA with .ex4 in the name or other way you have the compiled version and not the original code with the .mq4

notation The compiled version works like the original but you can't read the sourse of the code with the MetaEditor.

nqueiros:

Hello to everyone,
The website http://www.irobotea.com has been disconected, for those that want the EA, indicators and code, go to
XXXXXXXXXXXXX, you can download all for free!

The programmer

nqueiros

Your Corp. means Corporation ? is a Corporation a legal entity in Portugal ?

ubzen:

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas!

If you're looking for constructive opinions and ideas then provide the mql4_codes for this audience.

while your coding is neat

what is the purpose of the post ?

just bragging ? about how good you are ?

i dont understand why you post this code or just part of the ea, if you not selling it then why not just give it away or just keep it to yourself

what is the point of your posts ?

Hello Tradingjunky,

I'm willing to share the EA but not the code, the code is work of almost 4 years.

Why does needs a trader the source code?

The interest for the trader is that the EA works well and give profit.

Sorry if you intended the get the code, but for now it will be reserved for me, maybe later I can share it.

The Point of this post is to share the EA for those who wants, and i'm searching a programmer that can help me in the development of new functions.

Off course that can not be anyone, when I find some programmer that is reliable and has good knowledge, it perhaps can be my partner in programming.

Best Regards

The Programmer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tradingjunky:

i dont understand why you post this code or just part of the ea, if you not selling it then why not just give it away or just keep it to yourself

nqueiros:

Hello Tradingjunky,

I'm willing to share the EA but not the code, the code is work of almost 4 years.

Why does needs a trader the source code?

The interest for the trader is that the EA works well and give profit.

Sorry if you intended the get the code, but for now it will be reserved for me, maybe later I can share it.

The Point of this post is to share the EA for those who wants, and i'm searching a programmer that can help me in the development of new functions.

Off course that can not be anyone, when I find some programmer that is reliable and has good knowledge, it perhaps can be my partner in programming.

Best Regards

The Programmer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tradingjunky:

well i am just a learner at programming and would be I useless to you

i am not suggesting you should give anything away for free I was curious if you were able to make such an EA why your posting it in here

Hello Tradingjunky.

You should not say that it you are useless, all programmers know always something that can be useful for other programmers.

I respect every programmer, and we should not overwhelm the capabilities of another programmer and their level of knowledge.

There is a popular saying:

To receive, we must first give, the more we give more we receive.

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.

-- Albert Einstein

Best Regards

The Programmer

nqueiros

can you make code for simple specification i will provide.
Reason: