EA with 28 indicators, more than 300 functions type dll and +20000 code lines - page 2

DxdCn:

You are Great ! Admiring !

Maybe, EA should be a evoluting, self - repair tool, like a man, then it can live in its environment.

This can be possible, but the complexity will increase a lot, and I don't know if metatrader has the tools for that.

Actually even if you lost the connection, or shutdown the EA, all the data will remain in hard disk, so when you restart the EA he will know all he was doing before.

iRobotEA New Version is Out!

Version: 30-03-2012

-Included indicator Schaff Cycle.
-Rename of some input Parameters.
-Fixed minor bugs.

Now EA has 29 Indicators!

iRobotEA New Version is Out!

Now EA has 30 Indicators!

Version: 03-04-2012

-Included indicator Market Volatility.
-Fixed Graphic error.When changed some EA propertys Grapich was not refreshed.
-Fixed critical Bug. Terminal Orders was not Sorted.
-Fixed minor bugs.

nqueiros,

Very very interesting EA you have here, I looked at the code samples above and the code is well thought out. Good job.

Wow ! really amazing stuff. I am only a begginer at Mql4, but seeing code like this makes me want to give up ...I can

never get to that level ! Thanks very much for sharing it.

JoBlo:

Wow ! really amazing stuff. I am only a begginer at Mql4, but seeing code like this makes me want to give up ...I can

If you have an attitude like that then you should keep away from Forex because you will never succeed.

Nqueiros,

Congratulations! It is a detailed, fully aware code, and with the comments, quite readable.

If you love coding and want to write more readable code, try to study on my opinion the most up-to-date coding priciples of Robert C. Martin. It is about java, and based on unit testing, never ending code cleaning and automatic re-testing cycles. And what was most surprising to me, it protests against commenting, says that all comments should be inside the names of functions, classes and variables. In java, it works well, but here I always conflict with th 31 letters limit of names :)

erzo:

Nqueiros,

Congratulations! It is a detailed, fully aware code, and with the comments, quite readable.

If you love coding and want to write more readable code, try to study on my opinion the most up-to-date coding priciples of Robert C. Martin. It is about java, and based on unit testing, never ending code cleaning and automatic re-testing cycles. And what was most surprising to me, it protests against commenting, says that all comments should be inside the names of functions, classes and variables. In java, it works well, but here I always conflict with th 31 letters limit of names :)

Hello Erzo,

Thank you for your advice, as I say I’m only a beginner, I born with no knowledge and I will die knowing noting,

I have so much to learn and I really love to learn with the others programmers, I believe that every one of us knows something the other doesn’t know.

Has a pupil, I will follow your advice and once again, thanks.

If you need some help and if I can help you, I will be always here for you.

Best Regards

The programmer

nqueiros

JoBlo:

Hello JoBlo,

You know, I have not born knowing mql4, with time and dedication I have learned by myself how to make programs in this language, so I 'm sure that you can be better than I if you want, I’m no better than anyone else.

Don’t give up, keep working and one day it’s me telling you that you are reach the level of expert.

Best Regards

The programmer

nqueiros

nqueiros:

Hello JoBlo,

You know, I have not born knowing mql4, with time and dedication I have learned by myself how to make programs in this language, so I 'm sure that you can be better than I if you want, I’m no better than anyone else.

Don’t give up, keep working and one day it’s me telling you that you are reach the level of expert.

Best Regards

The programmer

nqueiros

Reason: