Download MetaTrader 5

is there any indicator which can be used in an EA to get the values of Linear Regression.

To add comments, please log in or register
Amit Suryakant Jamuda
Amit Suryakant Jamuda  
Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel.

I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression.

Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar and derive the values of the channel.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5
phi nuts
phi nuts  
AmitJamuda:
Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel.

I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression.

Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar and derive the values of the channel.
You can create that indicator - that for sure, or - did you ever heard what people called "search' ? : https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=linear%20regression&module=mql5_module_codebase 
To add comments, please log in or register