is there any indicator which can be used in an EA to get the values of Linear Regression.

Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel.

I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression.

Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar and derive the values of the channel.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

AmitJamuda:
Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel.

I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression.

Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar and derive the values of the channel.
You can create that indicator - that for sure, or - did you ever heard what people called "search' ? : https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=linear%20regression&module=mql5_module_codebase