ZIGZAG HELP

Hello,

I am looking for a ZIGZAG that don't repaint, and instead of lines just put a dot or some kind of a little symbol for MT5.

Any help will be appreciated.

Many thanks

David

I could not find it in MT5 CodeBase sorry. I just only see one Job entry - someone wanted to create EA based on non-repainting zigzag but I did not find this indicator for MT5 sorry. You can use Job service. Or ... I remember - there is non-repainting zigzag in MT4 CodeBase (if I am wrong so sorry) - you can take it and ask for conversion in Job service from MT4 to MT5 for examplw. In this case - it will not be expensive.
Create Your Own Expert Advisor in MQL5 Wizard
Create Your Own Expert Advisor in MQL5 Wizard
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The knowledge of programming languages is no longer a prerequisite for creating trading robots. Earlier lack of programming skills was an impassable obstacle to the implementation of one's own trading strategies, but with the emergence of the MQL5 Wizard, the situation radically changed. Novice traders can stop worrying because of the lack of programming experience - with the new Wizard, which allows you to generate Expert Advisor code, it is not necessary.

hello;

what do you mean with : " ZIGZAG that don't repaint "

in each time frame price can change from sec. to sec. and continue to his trend in same direction

Reason: