Technical Indicators - page 152

hello, i'm french sorry for my bad english… I look for indicators mt4 but especially programmed indicators calculated heikin ashi candles on and not on normal candlesticks does anyone can help me ? I need a fast stochastic , MACD, forecast, True Strength Index, and 25x5 mm DiNapoli I start
This indicator is fullly adjustable and I welcome you to change the settings to what will suit your trading style.Also indicator will alert you to new crossings on current bar or after curent bar close.enjoy
  Isfzzexp-t01  (1)
Located here is the indicator ISFZZEXP.This indicator will draw a trend line and give entry and exit signals.Follow the trend.
Located here are two custom indicators Gptrend and Gpmacd.Used together as a confirmation to the validity of the trend.Perhaps you use your arrow indicators to scalp pips or enter when signal match.enjoy
Two custom indicators..fxprime from the trading system primefx and 3x ma indicator with phases included as well as alerts.enjoy
Here are two custom indicators that can be used as stand alones or in your existing system.The first is wave runner from steintz and the second is robby dss bressert.enjoy
Here is custom indicator excalibur filters based on the expensive EA excalibur v3.Enjoy
Here are four diffrent forms of the indicator stochastics.
  pallada entry  (1)
Located here is the entry indicator from the pallada system as many will like this one as it has alerts and is reliable.Add to your existing system of MA setup for order entry confirmation.enjoy
Located here is the custom indicator parabolic ZZ to be used with your default psar.
Get this error messages when apply my first custom indicator in mql5: Array out of range in 'MovingAverages.mqh' (142,7) I try to use exponentialmaonarray() function. can someone help me? thanks a lot.
hellow fellow traders, is there anyone with indicator that can work with another indicator in the way that it will not generate signal itself but it will tell me what is the signal of the indicator i combine it with on different time frame at thesame time. for example let say I load rsi on 4hr and
[Deleted]
hy Forextraders. I look tool, or ea to me follows stop loss, or trailing stop automatically. All the same which Forexpaar I trade. I would like to give Pip Abstand by hand. I have break-out strategie whom trade is redeemed now, and I am 20 pips in the profit, should start tool or ea sl (ts) itself....
Hello ! Search a simple Indicator, that show me the diffrent from the daily Hi-Lo in Pips, so daily High=1,3244 and Low=1,3144 then should he show 100 Can you help me ? ty
Hi, I've searched everywhere to find something that can show the RSI, STOCH, MACD and ADX within the main chart, is there any existing indicator that can do the job? The reason is I want to maximize the space on main chart to have a better general view of the chart pattern without sacrificing space...
i want fxultratrend indicator if anyone have .
Hi, Here is my first indicator to alert Buy/Sell Signals on M30 TimeFrame. Herewith, attached required indicator & template files. Please check & let me know your suggestions. Regards, Musthafa
datetime first_date;res  = CheckLoadHistory("AUDUSD", Period(), time[bar]);SeriesInfoInteger("AUDUSD",Period(),SERIES_FIRSTDATE,first_date);int CheckLoadHistory(string symbol,ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period,datetime start_date)  {     datetime first_date, linuxtimestart;     linuxtimestart = D'1971.01...
Could someone assist in modifying this code, so that, current market price is display properly for both pairs type: 1.0000 and 10.00 I have managed to clear up all the errors :) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Magnified Market Price ver1.0...
Could anyone code this Oscillator in MT4 (can call it MTOsc) please and maybe provide an MTF version? The coding is too difficult for me at present. It is an oscillator that can give good signals when peaking below zero (i.e. negative peak=go short),troughing above zero (i.e. positive trough=go...
So a mathematical law was recently brought to my attention called "Bayes Law". Bayes Law: Basically a statistical probability calculation based on a set of predefined variables (or historical data) which calculates the statistical probability of event A when event B is true. The reason I'm
Can Anyone Share A Nice Working indicator which you using which make's nice profit's also it must have an alerter for buy and sell.. Please Help Me..
  Trsi  (1)
I wonder if somebody could kindly write few lines to understand how to use TRSI indicator. I also attached a copy of file for who does not have it.
This one is a favorite of mine.A non repainting indicator the has a buy side and a sell side.When the hedge internal indicator touches the buy or sell side dots then enter and take profit.Enjoy
  RSI ?  (5)
Hi all, I've tried to display RSI as Dots (as i did in MT4), however, I got them as "x" ,,, how can i display them as Dots ... ?! thanks
i am despeartely seeking the following indicator for meta trader any assistance would be so greatly appreciated. Outside Bar - i am interested in any bar where the high is higher than the previous bars' high and the low is lower than the previous bar's low - i am not fussed where (how high or low)
i am new in this forum and also this fx business. i need to know what a negative number means in the buyers/sellers indicator........... thanks
I included zoomer pro and currency heatmap.Heat map will give overall market direction.Zoomer will give direction of short term pair traded.This information can be useful if trader is confused of current market direction or is contemplating a reversal trade and are not sure of validity.This can be
Here is chimp 2.1 which is an indicator that resembles CCI woodies but is somewhat diffrent.What makes this indictor worthy is its ability to mimic price on all time frames without a repainting issue which will make this indicator a valuable tool in the right capable hands.enjoy
Cobra is indicator with long regression channel to show overall trend/medium regression channel for short term trend/and cog to show predicted direction.Indicator to be used on the 1hr chart with the currency of your choice.Should be fairly simple to enjoy profit.