General - page 1955

How can I reset or (better) change my current balance in the demo account? should I open a new one? thanks Pepo
AUD & CAD in my mt4 have no update from GT 2-17 15:00, and others are OK. Could you tell me the reason.
Stringo, Will it be possible to have input values in the next update, when calculating this indicator which I use every day, instead of just the default values as you programmed it ? The defaults seems to be too short, whipsawing too much. I use the macd also every day, and input values myself
MetaTrader 4. Build 154. Starting next build (build 155) the support of terminals with 152 and older builds will be stopped. 1. Implemented "Fixed chart position" chart property instead left side fixing. Initially mark is placed at the bottom left corner of chart window and mark position on bottom...
ArrayCopySeries() method returns 'ArrayCopySeries function internal error' The GetLastError() returns 4053 What does this error '4053' stand for? Is there any documentation available on errors? Kash
Hello everyone, Well scorpion provided me with a 2Gb file of tick data of EUR/USD sinc 1998 I believe. I know that MetaTrader and my computer itself cannot support that much memory (I have 1GB of RAM). So I was wondering if there was any way to chop up the file to get different files to be able to
What is the difference between an OP_BUYLIMIT order and OP_BUYSTOP? thanks Pepo
  MT4 memory leaks?  (10)
Hi all, I have MT4 build 151 running an expert onto a given pair, and it start consuming 1MB memory every 3-6 pips received. After about 20 minutes, the MT log says that it doesn't have enough memory, and exits. As I am an experienced programmer, I think I am not creating variables that will lock...
For me trading for a short time period and using expert advisor to reverse trades ( closing an old possition and opening a new one opposite at the same price), makes a big difference during between backtesting and live trading. For example in live trading : I am buying eur/usd at 1.2654 and i...
  Woodie CCI  (9)
Hi I need to draw 3 indicators (Metatrader 3) on the same window in different color and shape CCI 6 in Red line CCI 14 In Blue line CCI 14 in Green histogram Can any body tell me if it is possible to draw more than 2 in MLQ2 ? I have the following program; can anybody...
Hi, It seems that iCustom() method returns a 'double' value. Which value is it in iCustom() method? How do we set that value? Kash
i am writing an EA to allow me to put a pivot point on my charts. I would like to have it generic so it may appear on any given chart. In order to achieve this i must get the high low and close from yesterdays trading session but not necessarily have the 1 day chart open . I'm not having much luck
Hi, I think I may have found a misquote in your EURUSD-H1 chart. The bar on 21/05/2005 23:00 has an open/high/low/close of 1.3044.... The reason I'm mentioning this is that ATR produces a "0" for this combination of chart values. For those people who use "volitility units" to...
Hello, How does MT4 handle money transactions between the broker and the bank? How about between the investors and the brokers? Which banks MT4 uses? Please name the banks. Regards Hannu
  Windsor Direct  (3)
Any body know how to connect Metatrader 4 to Windsor direct? Their address is: 217.27.32.243:1950 Many thanks
Hi, I am trying to create an indicator in MetaTrader 4, for which, I'd need to compare the past prices of one currency pair with antother one. How do I get the past prices of one currency pair in the indicator of another one? Thanks, Kash
  Thanks!
Hi ,MT Thanks, I have recieved your email with attach. Your service is very good! You must be successful! qi_w_d 2005.2.9
in my expert Ive pasted the OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Points,"macd sample",16384,0,Red); i get "symbol name for Ordersend function is to be a string any ideas
It would be nice to be able to manually change order comments after the order is already entered. If this is already possible, please ignore. -T
sorry for possible inconveniences
I love the addition of the full screen view, the only thing that would help if you could save tool bar settings in full screen mode so you dont have to add line studies, charts toolbar etc each time manually. Also love the new chart shift, very nice :)
I use float indicator in MetaTrader 3 (indicator is here http://www.moneytec.com/forums/show...highlight=float ) . I download MetaTrader 4 and I want add this indicator, what I must to do
Hello friends, WHere I can find the complete DDE list of commands? I know there are some information like BID, ASK, LAST, CONNECT, BALANCE, etc. But I don't know if somebody has the complete list of indicators RSI, ADX, MACD, Bollinger Bands, etc. Thanks so much Dario
I'm writing on behalf of the Yahoo MetaTrader Expert & Custom Indicator group. We currently serve 1500+ growing international members and also host an extensive collection of MT Indicators and Experts for MT version 3 and 4. During the last few weeks, we notice that the discussion topics in our...
MetaTrader 4. Build 153. What's new: 1. Updated Dictionary in MetaEditor IDE. 2. Added Dictionary serch tab in MetaEditor IDE. 3. Added file commands processing in Navigator window of MetaEditor IDE. 4. By files search in MetaEditor IDE the search string automatically filled by selected text...
congratulations its a great improvement i even have a talking indicator for those lonley trade nights what is the code to place levels automatically into the seperate windows please
It may be too late for this suggestion, but it would be nice if MQL4 provided specified functions that if a programmer defined, would be called by MT4 on certain events. Instead of the Start() function that only responds to ticks (ie, a tick event triggers a call to Start()) and then requires the...
  Server Down?  (1)
Did anyone who is using Metatrader 4 have a connection problem yesterday? I was in a profitable deal and couldn't close my position - very frustrating.
Hi MT, Sorry to hassel but just a quick question as to how far away the MT4 strategy tester is from completion? Must be close now :) Thanks
It would be handy to have the ability to "look inside" a bar quickly using the context menu . In other words, if I were looking at a 4H chart I could click on a bar that would bring up a 1H chart of only that bar I clicked on; and clicking on a bar on a Daily chart would bring up a 4H or 1H chart of