Live EA and Requotes

Hi

I started trading live with forexua.com and I get a lot of requotes is that normal?

I don't trade in news, I only trading in slow moving conditions.

I set my expert on max 3 pips slip. And I get the price 3 pips away from the requested price almost every time. (It is in the quiet trading hours).

It is always in the wrong direction.

The live and demo feed is the same server. So I run the EA on demo and live but there is so much difference on the result. Because of the requotes. hmm

Many times it does not take the trade because I dont accept more than 3 pips slip in the EA. On demo it takes the double amount of trades vs live.

I am thinking about changeing the market orders to limit orders.

Does anyone know if this will help me getting the right price?

Or did I just choose the wrong broker?

What broker do you use?

Do you experince the same thing?

my advice is - GET YOUR MONEY OUT THERE ASAP!

forexua has very bad reputation

you are absolutely right about broker. if you check out metatrader's website you can see that they give brokers many backend controls. broker even have controls over the amount of slippage that they allow on their end. for example a broker that i trade with allows slippage on the open of the order (to get you in easy) and has a zero slip on the exit (more difficult to get out). my recommendation is to work with an iib who has your best interest in mind. i work with ryan best at tradingintl.com. he is extremely knowledgeable about brokers.

Thanks guys....

I will get my money out ASP