Historical data modified?

Hi Metaquotes,

I was just wondering if the H4 historical data you provide on your demo server has been changed recently? Maybe you've decided to get your historical data from another supplier or something?

The reason I ask is that I've developed a number of trading systems that provided a certain amount of profit when traded over a number of historical years. While completing a totally new install of MetaTrader, I dumped the old historical data I had originally got by continuously pressing the 'Home' key on the MetaTrader charts and then exporting it. Since the new install, I've obtained my historical data again by pressing the 'Home' key on the charts and exporting it, and now the trading systems I've developed show completely different profits. Note: I'm using my own simulator (hence the reason I had to export the data) - the code hasn't been modified in over 5 months...

And a general question to everyone - does anyone know of a good, reliable datasource? I've got no problems paying for it as long as it's reliable...